Supreme Law Firm initiates MASSIVE Whistleblower Claim under IRC 7623(b)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2013

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: "Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S."
    Sent: Friday, June 14, 2013 4:51 AM
    Subject: Supreme Law Firm initiates MASSIVE Whistleblower Claim under IRC 7623(b)

    FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT REQUEST
    -AND-
    RESERVATION OF INFORMANT RIGHTS

    June 14, 2013 A.D.

    Disclosure Officer
    Disclosure Services
    Department of the Treasury
    Washington 20220
    District of Columbia, USA

    Subject:  Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”) Request and
              Informant Reservations under IRC 7623(b)

    Greetings Disclosure Officer:

    This is a request under the Freedom of Information Act.  I request that a true and correct copy of the following documents be provided to Me, without undue delays:

    1.      all forms necessary and sufficient to file and claim appropriate awards authorized by IRC 7623(b) for all U.S. Judicial personnel now identified in the attached lists as having failed and/or refused to produce all requisite credentials, such as the SENATE CONFIRMATION, PRESIDENTIAL COMMISSION, APPOINTMENT AFFIDAVITS and OATH OF OFFICE, at various times in the past;

    2.      all forms necessary and sufficient to file and claim appropriate awards authorized by IRC 7623(b) for all U.S. Judicial personnel now identified in the attached lists as having made false and fraudulent statements on prior IRS Forms 1040 they executed in compliance with IRC 6065, at various times in the past, in direct consequence of their having failed and/or refused to produce evidence of all such requisite credentials supra;

    3.      all forms necessary and sufficient to file and claim appropriate awards authorized by IRC 7623(b) for all U.S. Judicial personnel now identified in the attached lists as having committed felony perjury, at various times in the past, in consequence of their having falsely identified themselves as officers of the United States on all IRS Forms 1040 they executed in compliance with IRC 6065;  and,

    4.      all forms necessary and sufficient to file and claim appropriate awards authorized by IRC 7623(b) for all U.S. Judicial personnel now identified in the attached lists as having committing felony perjury and tax evasion, at various times in the past, in consequence of their having failed to report, on all IRS Forms 1040 they executed in compliance with IRC 6065, all cash awards received by them under color of the Performance Management and Recognition System (“PMRS”) repealed by Congress in 1993, P.L. 103-89.

    INCORPORATION OF EXHIBIT LISTS

    I hereby incorporate by reference the following “Qui Tam” complaints as previously and duly lodged under the Federal Civil False Claims Act at 31 U.S.C. 3729 et seq., as if set forth fully here and to minimize printing and shipping bulk, to wit:

    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.doc
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/demand.to.file.vcc.htm  (HTML)
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/demand.to.file.vcc.doc  (MS WORD)
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/criminal.complaint.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc1/criminal.complaint.doc

    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.doc
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/demand.to.file.vcc.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/demand.to.file.vcc.doc
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/criminal.complaint.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc2/criminal.complaint.doc

    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/criminal.complaint.cover.sheet.doc
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/demand.to.file.vcc.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/demand.to.file.vcc.doc
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/criminal.complaint.htm
    http://supremelaw.org/cc/davis/Tax%20Court/vcc3/criminal.complaint.doc

    I hereby also incorporate by reference the following VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT, ON INFORMATION, as duly filed and served in the Civil RICO case of Mitchell v. AOL Time Warner, Inc. et al., Superior Court of California docket number #GIC807057, to wit:

    I request a waiver of all fees for this request.

    Disclosure of the requested information to Me is in the public interest, because it is likely to contribute significantly to public understanding of the operations and activities of the federal government, and is not primarily in My commercial interest.

    See also 5 U.S.C. 552(a)(4)(B) [such statutes must be strictly construed].

    If you are not the correct person to whom this FOIA request should be directed, please forward it without delay to the correct person(s).

    RESERVATION OF INFORMANT RIGHTS

    In addition to my standing as the Private Attorney General and Relator of record in the above entitled pleadings, I hereby reserve all rights specifically authorized by all pertinent provisions of IRC 7623(b) and its implementing Regulation(s), including but not limited to statutory award percentages in a general range between 15% to 30% (with some exceptions), and the automatic triple damage multiplier expressly authorized by the Civil RICO statute at 18 U.S.C. 1964(c) in consequence of the multiple RICO “predicate acts” expressly itemized at 18 U.S.C. 1961.

    VERIFICATION

    I, Paul Andrew Mitchell, Sui Juris, hereby verify, under penalty of perjury, under the laws of the United States of America, without the “United States” (Federal Government), that I am the one submitting the FOIA Request above, and I hereby verify same according to the best of My current information, knowledge, and belief, so help me God, pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 1746(1).  See Supremacy Clause (Constitution, Laws and Treaties are all the supreme Law of the Land).

    Thank you for your timely consideration of this FOIA request.

    Sincerely yours,
    /s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell
    Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S., Informant,
    Damaged Party, Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964(a)
    Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13
    (expressly NOT a federal citizen or resident alien)

    All Rights Reserved without Prejudice (cf. UCC 1-308)

    U.S. Mail:
       Paul A. Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
       c/o Lake Union Mail
       117 East Louisa Street
       Seattle 98102-3203
       WASHINGTON STATE, USA

    [See USPS Publication #221 for addressing instructions.]

    Attachments (see also lists supra incorporated by reference)

    Copies:
    Secretary of the Treasury (D.C.)
    Office of the U.S. Attorney (Seattle)
    Internal Revenue Service (Colorado and Wyoming)
    U.S. Marshals Service, Deputy assigned (Seattle)
    Federal Bureau of Investigation (Seattle)

    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013