Recent Ruling by WY Judge ... er ... another USDC / DWY Impostor

    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2013

      From: "Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S."
      Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 10:58 AM
      Subject: Re: Recent Ruling by WY Judge ... er ... another USDC / DWY Impostor

      >  He also ordered her to pay the IRS more than $75,000
      >  in unpaid taxes on the embezzled money.

      Well, doesn't Johnson get $25,000 of that, using the
      REPEALED PMRS "delegation of authority" [sic] that is
      STILL in the IRM long after that "system" was
      repealed by Act of Congress?

      http://supremelaw.org/irm/part1/irm_01-002-045.html

      And, if Johnson also got another $25,000 for the
      INDICTMENT of that person, as required by
      the Fifth Amendment, isn't Johnson expected
      to receive $50,000 from this one case?

      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/kickback.htm

      And, hasn't the IRS admitted that such "awards"
      are being paid in CASH, and as such IRS has no
      records of such payments and cannot produce
      any such records when requested to do so
      by a proper FOIA Request?

      http://www.supremelaw.org/letters/zolton1.htm

      And, if Johnson fails to report such award(s) on his
      own IRS Form 1040, isn't that both FELONY tax evasion
      and FELONY perjury, because Form 1040 must be
      executed under the penalties of perjury?

      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/7201
      http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1621

      And, isn't Johnson missing two (2) key credentials
      that are absolutely required of all Federal Judges?

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/johnson.alan/nad.missing.credentials.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/johnson.alan/fax.transmission.verification.2013-01-07.gif
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/oaths/foia.request.usdc.dwy.htm

      And, isn't Johnson also protecting three (3) other personnel
      of that USDC in Wyoming, who also failed to produce credentials
      required of them as well?

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/freudenthal.nancy/nad.affidavit.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/skavdahl.scott/nad.affidavit.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/rankin.kelly/nad.affidavit.htm

      And, hasn't a prior U.S. Attorney General in years past
      stated that a Federal Judge cannot even get paid
      without first executing valid OATHs OF OFFICE?

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions.htm

      Furthermore, among the latter standing authorities
      is there not a correct decision which held that
      all the acts of such impostors are void as long as
      they have failed to execute the required OATH OF OFFICE?

      All of the above also give us probable cause to
      ask where in fact Johnson is actually stashing this CASH,
      if not anywhere within the jurisdictions of the 50 States
      or of the United States (federal government)?

      From all of the above, isn't it also fair to ask why
      Johnson has not already been sentenced to 20+ years
      in Federal Prison, for a very long "rap sheet" of
      multiple FELONY Federal offenses, not the
      least of which are conspiring to engage in a
      pattern of racketeering activities, impersonation,
      obstruction of justice, mail fraud, wire fraud,
      and false imprisonment?

      And, what exactly is wrong with TV station KGWN
      that it has never even thought of asking any of
      the questions above, much less try to answer
      any of those same questions?

      Do their reporters come to work every day
      wearing yellow shirts and matching yellow silk ties?

      [District of] Columbia Broadcasting System
      reminds me a LOT of the movie "Brazil" -- e.g.
      Welcome to the Department of Information Services ...
      How can we help you?

      Hey, is it STILL OK to ask questions?

      I mean, I don't honestly want to offend anybody
      with some very reasonable and well-founded
      questions.

      On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 9:14 AM, Joe Hill <ccgjoe@...> wrote:
      Paul,

      I thought you would like to see this short article from our local CBS News website:

      Judge sends former Guernsey treasurer to prison

      Posted:May 22, 2013 5:26 PM MDT &amp;lt;em class="wnDate"&amp;gt;Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:26 PM EST&amp;lt;/em&amp;gt;Updated:May 22, 2013 5:26 PM MDT &amp;lt;em class="wnDate"&amp;gt;Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:26 PM EST&amp;lt;/em&amp;gt;
      By BEN NEARY
      Associated Press
      CHEYENNE, Wyo. (AP) - A federal judge has sentenced the former Guernsey town treasurer to two years in prison for failing to pay taxes on money she has admitted to embezzling from the town.
      Judge Alan B. Johnson ordered U.S. Marshals to take 39-year-old Leslie Diane Zynda into custody immediately after Wednesday's sentencing hearing in Cheyenne.
      Johnson ordered Zynda to repay Guernsey more than $276,000. He also ordered her to pay the IRS more than $75,000 in unpaid taxes on the embezzled money.
      Zynda apologized for taking the money from the town.
      Prosecutors said the embezzlement started in 2005 and stopped after current Guernsey Mayor Edward Delgado was elected in 2010 and started scrutinizing the books.
      Delgado told Johnson that Zynda's actions have hurt public confidence in town government.
      Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
      This WY U.S.D.C. Judge Alan B. Johnson is the same that signed the latest Search Warrant (which also lists your name & pen name) last month.

      So, they now expect a criminal to not only repay the stolen/embezzled money, but to pay taxes on the stolen money being repaid as well?!?

      Who is the real criminal here?!?

      This is what we are up against here in Wyoming - a true 'good ole boys' club.

      Joe

      Joe Hill
      307-514-0874 (direct)
      307-630-7512 (Verizon cell)
      Skype:  Joeconsult1

      "I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past."  Thomas Jefferson

      "When someone is blindly subservient to institutional authority, their judgment is frequently compromised."  'Bones'

      Please Note: THANK YOU! For deleting my email address, and my contact info, or any other email addresses from this message if you plan to forward it. PLEASE use Bcc: for lists and group mailings, INSTEAD of Forward, Cc: or To: .....If you help keep our addresses private, we might be able to cut down on computer identity theft.

      This e-mail is a private communication between the people/entities who this message is addressed to/from.  This message is not for the public and cannot be construed as a public message due to it being sent out over the internet.

      All e-mail attachments have been scanned for potential viruses and are virus free.