Private Attorney General Requests Boston D.A. to Commence Habeas Corpus Proceedings for Tamerlan Tsarnaev

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
      TO:
      Suffolk County District Attorney's Office
      Attention: Hon. Daniel F. Conley, D.A.
      One Bulfinch Place
      Boston 02114
      Massachusetts, USA

      Re:  http://supremelaw.org/authors/dawson/Naked.Boston.Marathon.suspect.bmp

      Greetings District Attorney Conley:

      The link above is a single "screen shot" of a CNN news video, evidently broadcasted in Japan,
      showing the arrest of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, reportedly a key suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing.

      I was fortunate to have an opportunity to view the entire CNN news video
      before it was rather quickly removed from YouTube.

      It is quite clear that suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was in the process of being arrested
      after all of his clothes were removed, and being led to a police car.

      We are not at all "reaching" here to infer that he was alive, ambulatory,
      not bleeding, and no longer in possession of any firearms or explosives.

      My office believes that the interests of justice now fully justify a
      Petition for Habeas Corpus review of Mr. Tsarnaev's apprehension,
      arrest, subsequent interrogation and current status.

      You and I may fully agree that such a Habeas Corpus Petition will
      most certainly have far-reaching political implications, particularly
      in regards to the question of journalism integrity.

      Nevertheless, American Courts have already held that the Petition Clause
      also authorizes petitions to Courts for the purpose of adjudicating
      issues of broader public interest and political significance:

           "The
       authorities  make  it  clear  that  the  right  of
           petition protects  attempts to  obtain redress  through
           the institution  of judicial  proceedings  as  well  as
           through  importuning   executive  officials   and   the
           Legislature. It  is equally  apparent  that  the  right
           encompasses the  act of  filing  a  lawsuit  solely  to
           obtain monetary compensation for individualized wrongs,
           as well  as filing  suit to draw attention to issues of
           broader public  interest or  political significance."

      -- City of Long Beach v. Bozek, 31 Cal.3d 527 (1982)

      Thank you very much, District Attorney Conley, for your processional consideration
      in this matter.

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
        During this video interview, "Gabe" claims that
        the suspect was transferred to FBI custody
        after being arrested and placed in a police car:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-nIEfEN1jVA

        [my partial transcript follows ...]

        Gabe says, "About 10 or 15 minutes ago, the FBI arrived ...
        several FBI agents in various states of either civilian
        clothes or tactical gear ... wearing their blue FBI jackets.
        They came out ... they went to the vehicle where the suspect
        was seated and removed him from the vehicle at one point.
        Now, at this point they got him dressed, he was still
        barefoot.  He was wearing pants and a jacket,
        handcuffed from behind.  They led him away from the vehicle,
        towards a wall, of a business.  They shined flashlights
        in his face and it looked like they were taking photographs.
        I couldn't tell exactly what they were doing but
        it looked like they were taking photographs.
        Once they completed that, they walked him back to the vehicle
        and started to question him extensively for about 5 to 10 minutes.
        Then they put him back in the vehicle."

        [see video link above for the audio track
        and to check the accuracy of my transcript]

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 20, 2013
          http://rense.com/general95/bostblack.html

          "Officials later said the one taken into custody died.

          "Allegedly he was killed in a 'violent standoff.'

          "Cold-blooded murder is more likely."

          "Older brother Tamerlan was 26.

          "Police likely killed him in cold blood."

          It's beginning to look that way to me, Stephen  ;(