Re: [apfn-1] Private Attorney General COMMENTS Re: israelnationalnews.com : Marmara 'Victims' Pursue Israel in Court Despite Apology

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2013
      I'll forward your silly message to Ken O'Keefe,
      who was an eyewitness, and surviving victim,
      of that assault, piracy and murder on the high seas.

      Maybe some day, in the not too distant future,
      the IDF will learn to demonstrate the same level
      of self-control.  I have my doubts, however.

      "Thou shalt not murder."  The Tenth Commandments

      http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exodus+20&version=NIV

      See also:  http://brothernathanaelfoundation.org/

      p.s.  We want our money back, with TRIPLE DAMAGES (18 U.S.C. 1964).