Private Attorney General's REPLY to: Islamic View Of The NWO - Sheikh Imran Hosein

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: ImranHosein.org <web@...>
      Date: Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 7:17 PM
      Subject: Copy of: Islamic View Of The NWO - Sheikh Imran Hosein
      To: supremelawfirm@...

      Copy of:

      This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.imranhosein.org/ from:
      Paul Andrew Mitchell, Private Attorney General <supremelawfirm@...>

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2C-5VjlkGU

      Greetings Sheikh Moulana,

      Thank you very much for your interview above.

      I am a Christian who views the world situation
      in much the same way as you do.

      From reading a few good articles on the
      Book of Revelation in the New Testament,
      I am compelled to conclude the following:

      (a)  the "New World Order" is diabolical;

      (b)  corrupt world bankers are dedicated
      to establishing a dictatorial world government
      with headquarters in Tel Aviv, or Jerusalem;

      (c)  the "plan" for a "Greater Israel" is
      a key territorial objective of these bankers;

      (d)  Revelation 2:9 and 3:9 warn us clearly
      to beware of "jews who are not Jews";

      (e)  Proverbs 12:22 also declare lying lips
      to be an abomination to the Most High and
      living God;

      (f)  anyone who is not who he says he is
      must, therefore, be an abomination to the Lord;

      (g)  the "New World Order" is being implemented
      by a mountain of lies, falsehoods, and
      deceptions -- all of which are abominations
      to the Lord Most High;

      (h)  the Book of Revelation has commanded
      us to "come out of Babylon", and the
      New World Order is modern day Babylon;

      (i)  the Most High would not have commanded
      His children to "come out of Babylon"
      if the Most High had not given His children
      the wherewithal to do so;

      (j)  and so, as His trusting children
      we must place our hope in His eternal
      power and love to protect us at all times
      from a New World Order that is encroaching
      relentlessly upon the unwary and the unfaithful.

      Thank you for sharing your eschatology with us.

      May the Most High bless you with
      joy, happiness and love without end.

      "As agents of the Most High,
      we came here to establish justice;
      we shall not leave until our mission
      is accomplished, and justice reigns
      eternal in our hearts and in our minds."

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13