WantToKnow.info - Military Smuggling Drugs: Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witness - Paul Andrew Mitchell, Private Attorney General

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.S., M.S.
      Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 6:33 PM
      Subject: Re: WantToKnow.info - Military Smuggling Drugs:
      Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witness

      Thanks, Fred:

      When she was still a U.S. "Representative"
      I tried to inform "Back-Seat" Barbara Boxer about the dead GIs
      -and- the heroin stuffed into their chest cavities.

      Boxer's response:  "Bo Gritz can't prove that."

      Then, the People of California sued her butt -- TWICE -- and
      she didn't even have the courage to show up in Court
      -- BOTH TIMES!

      It's long past due to sweep all this FILTH
      into the Potomac River, to be flushed rapidly
      down to the deepest regions of the Atlantic Ocean,
      where they can rust in peace along with the
      rest of the planet's jellyfish.

      p.s.  I didn't meet Khun Sa:  Bo Gritz did :)

      You should read the entire transcript:
      it's quite a tour d'force:

      http://supremelaw.org/authors/gritz/gritz.htm

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:13 PM, PEERS Websites <b02f@...> wrote:
      Hi Paul,

      Thanks for that fascinating info. How amazing that you met Khun Sa himself! And thanks for the Bo Gritz link, too. The truth is coming out more all the time. Thanks for caring.

      With best wishes,
      Fred Burks for WantToKnow.info

      Explore the mind and heart expanding websites managed by the nonprofit PEERS network:
      www.peerservice.org - PEERS websites: Spreading inspiration, education, & empowerment
      www.momentoflove.org - Every person in the world has a heart
      www.personalgrowthcourses.net - Dynamic online courses powerfully expand your horizons
      www.WantToKnow.info - Reliable, verifiable information on major cover-ups
      www.weboflove.org - Strengthening the Web of Love that interconnects us all

      On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:46 AM, <supremelawfirm@...> wrote:
      See also:

      http://supremelaw.org/authors/gritz/gritz.htm

      The dope is coming, simply, thru corridors that have been blessed
      by elements within the federal government.  General Khun Sa, when
      I first  met with  him and doubted his story that American agents
      were the  chief  handlers,  traffickers,  negotiators  of  heroin
      coming out  of the  Golden Triangle,  and he  asked me  a  simple
      question.   He said,  "How would  I move (In 1986 it was only 600
      tons;   this year  it's 3,000  tons.)  600  tons  of  opiates  on
      horseback from  this secret base to the free world, if it weren't
      for badges and credentials and official aircraft?"

      From: supremelawfirm@...