Military Smuggling Drugs: Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witness

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 10:54 AM
      Subject: Military Smuggling Drugs: Heroin Smuggled in Body Bags of GIs Reported by Military Eye Witness

      http://www.wanttoknow.info/militarysmuggledheroin

      See also:

      http://supremelaw.org/authors/gritz/
      http://supremelaw.org/authors/gritz/gritz.htm

      "Golden Triangle" = Thailand / Burma / Laos

      Where is the dope coming from?

      The dope is coming, simply, thru corridors that have been blessed
      by elements within the federal government.  General Khun Sa, when
      I first  met with  him and doubted his story that American agents
      were the  chief  handlers,  traffickers,  negotiators  of  heroin
      coming out  of the  Golden Triangle,  and he  asked me  a  simple
      question.   He said,  "How would  I move (In 1986 it was only 600
      tons;   this year  it's 3,000  tons.)  600  tons  of  opiates  on
      horseback from  this secret base to the free world, if it weren't
      for badges and credentials and official aircraft?"