Effective Immediately : Bitter Scalia Leaves U.S. -- "Except you, Clarence. Are you coming with me?" Scalia asked Clarence Thomas

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 4:41 PM
      Subject: Effective Immediately : Bitter Scalia Leaves U.S. -- "Except you, Clarence. Are you coming with me?" Scalia asked for Clarence Thomas

      http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/bitter-scalia-leaves-u-s/39493/

      WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) — Justice Antonin Scalia dropped a bombshell on the Supreme Court today, announcing his decision to resign from the Court “effective immediately” and leave the United States forever.

      Calling this week “by far the worst week of my life,” Justice Scalia lashed out at his fellow-Justices and the nation, saying, “I don’t want to live in a sick, sick country that thinks the way this country apparently thinks.”