PUBLIC NOTICE OF PROBABLE WIRE FRAUD Re: "Attorney Roy Willson " [sic]

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2013
    • 9 KB

    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
    Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:31 AM
    Subject: PUBLIC NOTICE OF PROBABLE WIRE FRAUD Re: "Attorney Roy Willson <attorneyroywillson@...>" [sic]

    Beryl,

    A formal COMPLAINT to the Florida Bar
    appears to be justified in this instance.

    I am broadcasting this message widely on the Internet,
    also because he is using my name without my prior
    knowledge or consent.

    Google attorneyroywillson@...
    -and-
    Google "attorneyroywillson@..."

    ... and you'll find that this FRAUD is already
    happening to others, and he's using a variety
    of different email addresses too e.g.:

    attorney roy willson <floridaattorneyoffice@...>

    Just follow some of the links found by a Google search:

    for example:

    http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/paydayloan/unitedlegal-investigationbureau.html

    Sub: #5 I called him and asked him who he was and he said that he was AtFri, 07/01/2011 - 12:45

    I called him and asked him who he was and he said that he was Attorney Roy Wilson. Hehehe, I told him tht I was to from the State of Florida Attorney General's Office and wanted to get his license # because I couldn't get it from our database. Hehehe, he stuttered and said that he was an attorney (all panicky).... when i told him that I was going to check his information to make sure he was not impersonating an attorney, he hung up.Tried to call him back and it went straight to voicemail. He must be getting a lot of hate calls...Hehehe
    [end quote]