John Wilson in Australia: BANKS and JUDGES

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2013

      From: John Wilson <jhwilson@...>
      To: STOP INJUSTICE NOW <catchthesun2@...>
      Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 1:03 PM
      Subject: BANKS and JUDGES

      Dear Fellow Freedom Fighters,

      We are quite right to fear the evil that is going on in Australia ... and the situation with Juries is by far the most crucial.

      The enemies of mankind want Trial by Jury wiped out, totally, and, at the moment, do stack what few Juries there are with complete ignoramuses who obey whatever the so-called "Judges" tell them to do.

      Yes. At the moment the whole thing is a farce ..... which is precisely why, if we are to defeat these mongrels, we must win back our Courts by educating the People.

      The Banksters are definitely the most evil of thieves and murderers ever to tread the Earth ... and the only way to beat them is by having fully informed Juries praying "So help me God" and administering Justice.

      Yours sincerely,
      John Wilson.
      Chairman, Australian Common Law Party .... Educating People to Defend their Rights.
      PS: SUPPORT & FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTIONS: Firstly, there‚Äôs no better way to pitch in than to join the Party. There are no Membership Fees.  See: http://www.rightsandwrong.com.au/html/aclp.html  Secondly, spread the word that the AUSTRALIAN COMMON LAW PARTY is now upon the scene. The word is: solutions to all our problems lie within ourselves.  Thirdly, send donations to the BENDIGO BANK, 198 Macquarie Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150, Australia, where our account is:  Account name:  AUSTRALIAN COMMON LAW PARTY. BSB: 633-000 and Account number:143521896.For overseas deposits SWIFT No./Code:  BENDAU 3B.