Private Attorney General Requests Help from Terminix: Pest Control That Works!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22 7:28 AM

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:26 AM
      Subject: Private Attorney General Requests Help from Terminix: Pest Control That Works!

      http://dailybail.com/home/free-speech-is-not-allowed-at-the-supreme-court.html

      TO:  Terminix, Pest Control That Works!

      Dear Terminix,

      I am convinced that your services are desperately needed
      inside the U.S. Supreme Court building in Washington, D.C.

      You see, there are maggots dressed as security guards
      who don't know how to read and hence have never
      studied nor understood the First Amendment -- never ever!

      If they had half a brain, they would be arresting the
      several known IMPOSTORS who are presently
      seated on the U.S. Supreme Court, like Ginsburg,
      Thomas and Breyer (to name a few):

      http://supremelaw.org/copyrite/uoregon.edu/memo.ag01.htm

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm

      I am outraged by the unlawful arrest of military veteran Fitzgerald Scott (see above),
      and I do hope you have more than enough insecticide to rid our high Court
      of the foul stench that pervades the chambers of all these known impostors:

      http://supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions.htm

      Without taking the oath prescribed by law,
      one cannot become a judge either de jure or de facto, and
      such an individual is without authority to act and
      his acts as such are void until he has taken the prescribed oath.
      [French v. State, 572 S.W.2d 934]
      [Brown v. State, 238 S.W.2d 787]

      Thank you very much for "terminixing" those maggots.