New 9/11 White House Petition : re-investigate the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 7:06 PM
      Subject: Re: New 9/11 White House Petition : re-investigate the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11

      >  What do you think?

      Hello Mark,

      Our office decided to focus on the Pentagon, because
      the WTC crime scenes were just too complex for our office
      to investigate on our own, pro bono, and do so objectively.

      Moreover, very few in-depth analyses were done
      of the Pentagon crash, for a variety of reasons such
      as the lack of access to a complete set of still photos
      and video surveillance data.

      However, in the course of reviewing lots of photos and
      lots of analyses, we did arrive at a few tentative conclusions
      about certain events leading up to the WTC explosions.

      First and foremost, any objective analysis of the whole day
      should begin when the "first deviation" occurred:

      that happened with AA11 turned off-course to a new heading
      straight for Rome, New York, home to Griffiss Air Force Base
      and also the HQ of the Northeast Air Defense Sector ("NEADS").

      NEADS was responsible for tracking all aircraft in the
      airspace above 500,000 square MILES of Northeast USA.

      And, the amount and sophistication of tracking technology
      in operation at NEADS that day was simply staggering:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/davis/griffiss.htm#remains

      The facility's focus remains the development of AF command and control systems, advanced computers and microchips, communication devices and techniques, software engineering, intelligence gathering and processing devices, surveillance systems, advanced radars, super conductivity, infrared sensors, cryogenics, artificial intelligence applications, and related technologies.

      Also, a simple arithmetic approach to AA11's trajectory
      after turning towards Rome, New York,
      leads to the following "intercept scenario":

      Griffiss interceptors were capable of accelerating quickly to a velocity of Mach 2
      or about 1400 miles per hour.  AA11's top speed was just below Mach 1, or
      about 600 miles per hour.

      Moreover, once airborne, Griffiss interceptors would have been headed
      in a straight line STRAIGHT FOR AA11's windshield;  there would have
      been no need to "vector" or triangulate the point at which
      they would have intercepted AA11.

      As such, both AA11 and Griffiss interceptors would have been headed
      towards each other ON A STRAIGHT LINE at a combined velocity
      of about 2,000 miles per hour, or about 33 miles per minute,
      closing the gap between them at that rapid combined velocity.

      By estimating the distance between Rome and AA11's position
      as it first deviated to a new heading, we were able to estimate that
      Griffiss interceptors would have screamed by AA11's windshield
      in very close proximity to Albany, New York.

      When that simple arithmetic approach is combined with other
      relevant data that we encountered in our work for the
      U.S. Coast Guard in San Diego, we think it most probable
      that AA11's transponder ID code was exchanged or "swapped" mid-air
      with another Boeing 737-class remotely controlled drone,
      which then headed due South while broadcasting AA11's
      original transponder ID code.

      That allowed AA11 to proceed to a safe landing somewhere
      in the vicinity of Griffiss AFB, allowing a known Mossad
      officer, and lead hijacker, to deplane and rendezvous later at JFK
      for the departure of a full El Al Boeing 747 at 4:11 PM
      destination David Ben Gurion International Airport in Tel Aviv.

      Clearly, that El Al 747 must have been the "getaway" vehicle
      for approximately 400+ key conspirators directly responsible
      for planning and executing mass murder on 9/11/2001.

      Now, where does WTC 7 fit into this scenario?

      Answer:  our hypothesis about the destruction of
      WTC 7 was formulated very slowly, after we had
      the opportunity to read many different analyses and
      review many different video documentaries about
      that particular building.

      In point of fact, certain floors had been
      extensively modified with an emergency
      command and control center, even including
      blast-resistant windows and self-sufficient
      power generators.

      In our studied opinion, the final approach of
      both planes that hit the WTC was remotely
      controlled by computer "gaming" workstations and
      radio control equipment which made it possible
      to steer both planes accurately to their intended targets.

      cf.  "Flight Termination System"

      Leaving such equipment in plain view
      would have exposed the conspiracy
      for the whole world to see;  so, it had
      to be destroyed in order to maintain
      the cover that was needed to broadcast
      the pre-planned and ludicrous "cover story"
      that 19 Arab hijackers had executed
      both hits on the WTC.

      For example, a BBC reporter was videotaped
      reporting the destruction of WTC 7,
      but that building is STILL visible in the
      distant background behind that reporter
      !

      We ended up formally charging
      three key principals here, to satisfy
      our legal obligations imposed by
      18 U.S.C. 4 (misprision of felony):

      http://supremelaw.org/cc/gwbush/vcc.htm

      The Exhibits are well worth your time,
      if you can find the time to read all of them.

      Plans to attack Iraq were already being
      formulated in detail in the months prior to 9/11/2001:
      former Secretary of the Treasury Paul H. O'Neill
      was an eyewitness to Cabinet-level meetings at which
      a military attack against Iraq was frequently discussed.

      Those plans were very probably THE REASON
      why he was fired by George W. Bush.  O'Neill never
      answered this SUBPOENA IN A CIVIL CASE
      which my office originated:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/eddings/subpoena.liability.htm

      Cc:  Prof. A.K. Dewdney, University of Western Ontario, Canada

      On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Mark Ouwehand <mark@...> wrote:
      Hi,  I started a new White House petition asking to reinvestigate the collapse of WTC Building 7 on 9/11.

      If you wonder what this is about, please see this 6 second video clip of the building collapse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj487RNAi14

      Yes, this 47 floor skyscraper came down in only 6 seconds, and NIST (Nat. Inst. of Standards and Technology) said it happened because of office fires. But engineers say never before has a steel frame building collapsed like this. I am no engineer, but I can tell this building is not collapsing due to fire. So I think we should reinvestigate the collapse of WTC-7. What do you think?

      Please sign the petition, and forward to your friends and family: http://www.whitehouse.gov/AbjB

      Many thanks,
      Mark