InvestmentWatch: "The Federal Reserve System Is A Massive Wealth Redistribution Scheme" (3/14/2013)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 5:14 PM
      Subject: InvestmentWatch: "The Federal Reserve System Is A Massive Wealth Redistribution Scheme" (3/14/2013)

      Just consider a statement that Italian politician Beppe Grillo once made
      “Whom does the money belong to? Who does its ownership belong to? To the State fine … then to us, we are the State. You know that the State doesn’t exist, it is only a legal entity. WE are the state, then the money is ours … fine. Then let me know one thing. If the money belongs to us … Why … do they lend it to us??”

      Read more at:

      http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-federal-reserve-system-is-a-massive-wealth-redistribution-scheme/