Re: Does the Vatican Hold Your Mortgage?

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Friday, March 8, 2013 2:31 PM
      Subject: Re: Does the Vatican Hold Your Mortgage?

      >  On page 11, I noted some due credit with your name mentioned …

      Thanks, David.

      The quote from the Answer to Question #3 in our 31Q&A
      is mostly accurate, which is not always the case:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm#Q3

      However, as you know, I am not an "attorney" but a
      Private Attorney General:

      Thank you for the link.

      On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 2:16 PM, David <aegis9@...> wrote:
      Hi, Paul;
      Hope this finds you well and busy.  I just received this linked article and thought I'd share it with you in that the Vatican Bank has reportedly been shut down due to extensive chicanery and an unwillingness to comply with Basel III requirements for transparency.  Apparently, the bank decided it has too much at stake to allow outside sources to see all…as a consequence, it was shut down.
      On page 11, I noted some due credit with your name mentioned…

      http://willthomasonline.net/index_htm_files/DOES%20THE%20VATICAN%20HOLD%20YOUR%20MORTAGE.pdf

      David