Re: Abolish The Income Tax: You Won’t Belie ve Who Is Getting Away With Paying Zero Taxes While The Middle Class Gets Hammered

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 8:12 PM
      Subject: Re: Abolish The Income Tax: You Won’t Believe Who Is Getting Away With Paying Zero Taxes While The Middle Class Gets Hammered

      See also:

      http://supremelaw.org/sls/nutshell.htm

      http://supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm
      http://supremelaw.org/sls/31Q&A.in.evidence.htm
      http://supremelaw.org/fedzone11/fedzone.in.evidence.htm

      http://supremelaw.org/press/rels/subpoena.htm
      http://supremelaw.org/sls/2amjur2d.htm
      http://supremelaw.org/letters/irs.estopped.htm

      http://supremelaw.org/authors/cooper/

      Many thanks, Michael!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Date: Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 7:59 PM
      To: SupremeLaw <supremelaw@...>

      http://investmentwatchblog.com/abolish-the-income-tax-you-wont-believe-who-is-getting-away-with-paying-zero-taxes-while-the-middle-class-gets-hammered/

      Abolish The Income Tax:
      You Won’t Believe Who Is Getting Away With Paying Zero Taxes
      While The Middle Class Gets Hammered

      by Michael

      February 18, 2013

      The federal income tax is a bad joke and it needs to be abolished.

      All over the nation, hard working American families are being absolutely crushed by oppressive levels of taxation, and our politicians are constantly coming up with new ways to extract money from all of us every single year.

      Meanwhile, many ultra-wealthy Americans and many of the most profitable corporations in the country pay little to nothing in taxes

      In fact, as you will see below, there are dozens of very prominent corporations that make billions of dollars in profits and yet don’t pay a dime in taxes.

      Tax avoidance has become a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States.

      Those that have the resources to “play the game” use shell companies, offshore tax havens and the thousands of loopholes in our tax code to minimize their tax burdens as much as possible.

      Meanwhile, the rest of us get absolutely hammered.

      This is fundamentally unfair.

      The federal income tax system is irreversibly broken at this point, and it is time to abolish it.

      If you think that the federal income tax system can be “fixed”, then you probably have never studied it.

      Our tax code is nearly 4 million words long and it is absolutely riddled with thousands of loopholes that favor big corporations and the ultra-wealthy.

      We should come up with a better, fairer way to fund the government.

      The United States once prospered greatly without a federal income tax, and it could do so again.

      Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/abolish-the-income-tax-you-wont-believe-who-is-getting-away-with-paying-zero-taxes-while-the-middle-class-gets-hammered/#YRCBBkq4lCoSXDq3.99