Private Attorney General calls upon the whole world to FAST and PRAY one day per week ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2013

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Sent: Sunday, February 3, 2013 12:46 PM
      Subject: Private Attorney General calls upon the whole world to FAST and PRAY one day per week ...

      Ladies and Gentlemen:

      The entire planet is facing enormous and extraordinary threats
      to our safety, our health, and our survival as a species and
      as a planet.

      Accumulated threats to our food supplies from weather,
      toxic contamination, and fraudulent manipulation of
      biological processes such as GMO and chemtrails,
      have put enormous stresses on our food supplies.

      I can speak from direct experience that fasting has had
      a very beneficial and even exhilarating effect on my health --
      it energizes me and makes the next few meals taste
      even more delicious than they would otherwise.

      If all of us begin to fast at least one day per week,
      that should have the aggregate result of reducing
      demand for food, and that in turn should also
      reduce the retail prices for food that must be
      purchased from local markets and grocery stores.

      Please join me in honoring this practice which is
      also recommended enthusiastically by the Holy Bible.