Private Attorney General QUESTIONS Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Federal Court INDICTS President Obama!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
      Cc: LaRouche PAC <info@...>; AskLaRouche@...
      Sent: Friday, February 1, 2013 4:52 PM
      Subject: Private Attorney General QUESTIONS Re: BREAKING NEWS!!! Federal Court INDICTS President Obama!!!

      Hello, Whoever You Are:

      I have attempted to listen objectively to Mr. LaRouche,
      but I must question all of the following:

      (1)  all felony Federal offenses must be charged by a
      duly convened Federal Grand Jury:  that is a guarantee
      embodied in the Fifth Amendment:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ref/whuscons/whuscons.htm#5th-amend

      AMENDMENT V.

      No persons  shall be  held to  answer for a capital, or otherwise
      infamous crime,  unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand
      Jury ....

      (2) moreover, throughout his presentation, LaRouche never once
      identifies the specific Federal Court or Federal Courts which
      have issued any kind of decision(s) against Obama et al.;
      did I miss it?

      (3) he never once identifies the Proper Party(s)
      nor any docket number, both of which should be
      a matter of public record.

      LaRouche has made a long habit of embellishing his worldview,
      at times even resorting to bombast and self-congratulations.

      Nevertheless, without answers to the questions above,
      I don't see much value in distributing that presentation by LaRouche
      -- not without answers to all of the questions above.

      p.s. The United States has already charged Obama formally here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/vcc.htm

      The U.S. Supreme Court is infiltrated by known impostors:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm

      So, if LaRouche is referring to the U.S. Supreme Court,
      I am afraid to say that he is sadly mistaken, in point of FACT
      and in point of LAW.

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:32 PM, my rights <myrights1@...> wrote:
      www.pauljjhansen.com

       "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2dwrI_ZEw">
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX2dwrI_ZEw</A>