OffPlanet Radio Presents: Paul Andrew Mitchell, Supreme Law: "The Citizen" - Live Webcast Dec. 5, 6:00-8:00 PM-PST

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012

      From: Randy Maugans <randy.maugans@...>
      Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 7:11 PM
      Subject: Re: Are we still ON for December 5?
      To: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>

      Yes, absolutely you may begin announcing the show here are the coordinates:

      The Network Streaming Site with stream players and live chat are at:http://offplanetradio.net/

      OffPlanet Radio Presents:
      Paul Andrew Mitchell, Supreme Law: "The Citizen" - Live Webcast
      December 5, 2012
      6:00-8:00 PM-PST | 9:00-11:00 PM-EST-US
      Listen and Chat at: http://offplanetradio.net/
      Phone Bridge (listen on your phone): (530) 580-1212 enter code 514 714 445#

      I will also have guest page and a guest information page for any information you wish to reference; so we can post the articles and links for ready reference. I will have two streams running for the show, 1 at 64 kps and 1 at 128 kbps, with links for playing on Winamp, iTunes, and Windows Media Player, as well as the embedded Flash players on the site.  Caller numbers are posted on the website.

      I will absolutely send you a list of questions (just a working outline, things are always very fluid in a live interview), at least a week in advance. Given the technical nature of some of the subjects I need to do that for myself. also, if you have a bio/publicity material you wish me to post please send that along, and any books or media you wish to offer. I will promote this as well on various sites and forums, facebook, etc. as well as the main website: http://offplanetradio.com/

      Thanks!

      Randy Maugans <randy.maugans@...>