Canada Free Press: Laboratory for Liberals - "California is Destroying Itself. The U.S. is Next," by Alan Caruba (11/17/2012)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2012
      See also this investigation by the late LAPD Detective Gary Wean:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/wean/gary.wean.article.htm
      (search for "Pregerson" -- all occurrences)

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/gritz/gritz.htm

      The dope is coming, simply, thru corridors that have been blessed
      by elements within the federal government.  General Khun Sa, when
      I first  met with  him and doubted his story that American agents
      were the  chief  handlers,  traffickers,  negotiators  of  heroin
      coming out  of the  Golden Triangle,  and he  asked me  a  simple
      question.   He said,  "How would  I move (In 1986 it was only 600
      tons;   this year  it's 3,000  tons.)  600  tons  of  opiates  on
      horseback from  this secret base to the free world, if it weren't
      for badges and credentials and official aircraft?"

      Now, if  you've got  a better answer than what he gave me, I want
      to hear  it.   Because right  outside, on  the Burma border, at a
      place called  Mai Hong  Song, Thailand, is a full blown air base.
      There is  absolutely no  reason, because  there's really no town.
      There's a  little village  there at Mai Hong Song.  It's right on
      the border  of Burma.   And  Khun Sa says that his mules in those
      days, (now  it's 10-ton  trucks), but  in those  days  his  mules
      carried the  opium down  to the  Thai border, loaded it on 10-ton
      Thai military  vehicles.   It was driven to the Mai Hong Song air
      base, put  aboard official  aircraft, and  flown then to Bangkok,
      and to  Singapore, and  to Hong  Kong, and  to ports  around  the
      world.

      And, in  1986, it was 600 tons, in '87 it was 900 tons, in '88 it
      was 1,200  tons, in '89 it was 2,200 tons, and this year DEA says
      it's going  to go  up to  approximately 3,000  tons  of  opiates.
      Business is  booming in  the Golden  Triangle and  in the area of
      opium and heroin.