ART BREAK: THE CHALK MAN IS BACK

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      To: Larry Felt <fewlsf@...>
      Cc: SupremeLaw <supremelaw@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 9:13 PM
      Subject: ART BREAK: THE CHALK MAN IS BACK

      Many thanks, Larry.

      I've seen his work before, but these are truly OUTSTANDING!!

      On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:57 PM, Larry Felt <fewlsf@...> wrote:
      This is remarkable artistry!!! I've not seen anything like this!

      THE CHALK MAN IS BACK

      THE COLORED-CHALK MAN IS BACK
      This guy continues to amaze people with his sidewalk 3D chalk drawings.

      Remember, these pictures are actually flat.

      Remember, these pictures are actually flat.

      Remember, these pictures are actually flat.
      Totally worthy of forwarding!

      This man is artistically talented beyond the visual boundaries of sight!!

      __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7689 (20121113) __________

      http://www.eset.com