BY UPPER-CASING HYPER-LINKS, YOUR SOFTWARE CORRUPTS OUR LINKS (????)

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012

      cute!  REAL CUTE!!

      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      To: "joe@..." <joe@...>
      Cc: "supremelaw@..." <supremelaw@...>
      Sent: Monday, November 12, 2012 7:57 PM
      Subject: Re: Private Attorney General writes to John Pilger re: Dr. Rafil Dhafir, political prisoner and "The End of Justice in America," by John Pilger (11/7/2012)

      Greetings Michael Babige:

      Evidently, Joe has not yet shared with you any evidence
      of the help I provided to him, behind the scenes, back in 2003 e.g.:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/banister/memo01.htm
      (CO ordered that "star chamber" moved OFF Coast Guard Island)

      Also, I exposed William B. Shubb for failing to exhibit
      a valid license to practice law in California, along
      with 200,000+ other "members" of The State Bar of California:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/shubb.william/

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/shubb.william/nad.bar.oath.htm  (IN DEFAULT)

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/criminal.complaint.4.htm  (names William B. Shubb)

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/cert.htm#drama
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/mandamus.2.htm
      (48 UNlicensed ATTORNeys fell totally silent)

      Also, Bernhoft's associate, Daniel James Treuden, SBN #269351
      is another UNlicensed California ATTORNey:

      http://members.calbar.ca.gov/fal/Member/Detail/269351

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/statebar/

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/contest.ehlers.htm

      And, I am the author of "The Federal Zone" -- first published in 1992
      (in case Joe did not tell you):

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/  (free, in 3 different formats)

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/nutshell.htm

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm

      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/subpoena.htm

      p.s.  You cannot understand IRC 861 without understanding IRC 862:

      26 USC § 861 - Income from sources within the United States
      26 USC § 862 - Income from sources without the United States

      The key phrases "within the United States" and "without the United States"
      are explained and verified here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sls/31answers.htm#Q16

      This is a WINNING BRIEF, by the late John Knox,
      based in part on the latter understanding:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/append-a.htm

      This is also a WINNING BRIEF, which I wrote on my own behalf:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/jetruman/oppososc.htm
      (names were changed to protect family privacy)

      That case was quietly dismissed by Vaughn R. Walker,
      without any further litigation.

      But, as usual, Vaughn R. Walker was also named here
      for also failing to produce a valid license to practice law:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/criminal.complaint.4.htm

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/walker.vaughn/

      It always helps to know your audience  :)

      Thank you and best regards to Joe.

      On 2012-11-12 19:19, Supreme Law Firm wrote:
> [...]
      HTTP://WWW.SUPREMELAW.ORG/CC/HEDGES/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/omb/letter.2012-08-23/

      http://www.supremelaw.org/reading.list.htm [3]
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm [6] (Client Guidelines)