REMINDER Re: Interview request (will send the finalized topics over the weekend)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 9:50 PM
      Subject: Re: REMINDER Re: Interview request (will send the finalized topics over the weekend)

      >  One word topic: "CITIZENS".  I know it's simple, but voluminous.

      Many thanks, Randy, and EXCELLENT CHOICE!

      Then, some of our most recent work on that subject is here,
      written in a style to imitate that excellent series of books "For Dummies":

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/mitchell/citizenship.for.dummies.htm
      (with lots of links to additional reading, at the end)

      Here's THE KEY -- which even luminaries like Abraham Lincoln either missed,
      or chose to ignore:

      When the U.S. Supreme Court held that a proper constitutional amendment
      would be needed to eliminate the apartheid which prevented Dred Scott from
      being a Citizen of Missouri, Congress should have honored that holding
      and proposed "The Correct Amendment":

      http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/dredscot/excerpt1.htm
      If any of  its provisions are deemed unjust [apartheid]
      there is a mode prescribed in the instrument itself
      [Article V]
      by which it may be amended; but while it remains unaltered,
      it must be construed now as it was understood
      at the time of its adoption
      [when apartheid was the supreme Law].

      However, a horrible Civil War ensued, and the very next year
      after it ended (1865), Congress attempted to "fix" Dred Scott's problem
      by enacting the 1866 Civil Rights Act -- INSTEAD OF PROPOSING
      THE CORRECT CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT.

      As we summarized in "Citizenship for Dummies":

      Congress could not remove the obstacles identified in that decision
      solely by means of Federal legislation enacted by that Body.

      And, that pivotal error still remains with us today --
      with all of its many and far-reaching ramifications.

      Happily, 20/20 hindsight now helps us to frame The Correct Amendment
      as follows:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/correct.amendment.htm

      Section 1.  The status of Citizen of one of the United States of America shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State of the Union on account of race, color or previous condition of servitude.

      Section 2. The fourteenth article of amendment to the Constitution for the United States of America is hereby repealed with prejudice.

      Section 3.  Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

      On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Randy Maugans <randy.maugans@...> wrote:

      One word topic: "CITIZENS".
      I know it's simple, but voluminous.
      The storms here in the east have interrupted my work capacity (I had only my phone for email for a few days), so I still need to sharpen, which means going back over your work a few more times. Will follow up as soon as I can.

      Randy Maugans - OffPlanet Radio

      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Randy Maugans <randy.maugans@...> wrote:
      Duly noted. Will reply soon.

      On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 10:04 PM, Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...> wrote:
      Courtesy Reminder (see below:)

      On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 10:54 AM, Randy Maugans <randy.maugans@...> wrote:

      I will send the finalized topics over the weekend.

      Thanks, Paul