THE BOLSHEVIKS ARE BACK! America is in the Midst of a Bolshevik-style Overthrow ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4 11:24 AM

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell
      Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 11:22 AM
      Subject:
      THE BOLSHEVIKS ARE BACK!
      America is in the Midst of a Bolshevik-style Overthrow ...

      ... right up to the present:

      http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/bolshevik

      Bolshevik  noun  (Concise Encyclopedia)

      (Russian: “member of the majority”)  Member of the wing of the Russian Social-Democratic Workers' Party led by Vladimir Ilich Lenin that seized control in the Russian Revolution of 1917. The group arose in 1903 when Lenin's followers insisted that party membership be restricted to professional or full-time revolutionaries. Though they joined with their rivals, the Mensheviks (“members of the minority”), in the Russian Revolution of 1905, the two groups later split, and in 1912 Lenin formed his own party. Its appeal grew among urban workers and soldiers during World War I. See also Communist Party, Leninism.

      http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2012/11/03/ambassador-stephens-death-and-the-coming-military-coup/

      We are seeing Israeli Loyalist and Anti-Christ Khazar Jews and their minions (Panetta, Clinton, Obama, et al.) having to show their hand and replace patriotic American military Leaders to cover their murders and treason (not really treason to these bastards as their goal is to destroy our military and Christian America asap).
      Every Christian military officer needs to wake up and realize we are in the midst of a Anti-Christ Khazar Jew led overthrow of the USA and what went down in Benghazi is just the writing on the Wall and preview of much bigger Fifth Column Action to destroy America’s Military Might.
      Obama is just a patsy.
      America is in the midst of a Bolshevik type Overthrow (Bolsheviks are Jews) and our military better wake up to The Enemy Within.
      Can you say “Asymmetrical Warfare?
      I suspect General Ham and Admiral Gayouette will get the Patton Treatment or come down with some kind of disease (cancer) in the near future, the result of poison.
      The Israeli’s and Jews who now control our government are not the Children of Israel in the Bible and Christian Americans had better Wake Up to that fact today!

      [end excerpt]