Safe Communities public meeting next Thursday, November 8th (City of Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
    ----- Forwarded Message -----
    From: Paul Andrew Mitchell
    Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:40 PM
    Subject:
    Safe Communities public meeting next Thursday, November 8th (City of Seattle)

    Thank you very much for the invitation, Honorable Mayor.

    Please see this NOTICE OF MISSING AND/OR DEFECTIVE CREDENTIALS:

    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/United.States.Notice.pdf  (Adobe Reader)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/United.States.Notice.htm  (HTML w/ links)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/opm/letter.2012-08-06/page01.gif  (OPM admission)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/omb/letter.2012-08-23/page01.gif  (OMB admission)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/omb/letter.2012-08-23/page02.gif  (OMB admission)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hedges/omb/letter.2012-08-23/page03.gif  (OMB admission)

    My office has enjoyed four (4) different meetings with local U.S. Marshals

    concerning the latter investigation, so you may assume that they are now
    fully informed of the pertinent facts and relevant laws.

    I am not at liberty to disclose their proper names to you;  but,

    they did advise that inquiries should be directed to the
    Judicial Security Department at the downtown Federal Courthouse.

    p.s.  State Courts also have original jurisdiction in Civil RICO actions,
    commenced under 18 U.S.C. 1964:

    http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/agency/civil.rico.htm

    for example:

    Tafflin v. Levitt  (U.S. Supreme Court):
    http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=US&vol=493&invol=455

    Rice v. Janovich  (Washington State Supreme Court):
    http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/rice/

    Lou v. Belzberg  (Ninth Circuit):
    http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/lou/

    See also:

    http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/evidence.folders.2004-03-16.htm#DWA
    (U.S. District Court, District of Washington State:  all "NAD" links)

    Bcc:  Captain Ron Wilson, Commander, SPD

    Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13
    http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

    On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Office of the Mayor <Office_of_the_Mayor@...> wrote:
    SafeCommunities_LOGO

    Dear Paul Andrew,
    I'd like to invite you to participate in one of our Safe Communities meetings next Thursday, November 8th for residents of the City's East Precinct.

    Safe Communities is a partnership between the Mayor's Office and the Seattle Police Department (SPD) to implement the community outreach component of SPD's 20/20 initiative (#19). It's modeled on the Youth and Families Initiative, which brought together more than 3,000 people in over 130 community meetings in 2010 and led to the enhanced Families and Education Levy and a refocusing of the way we use City resources to support youth and families in Seattle.

    Safe Communities will follow a similar path, bringing residents, police officers and City departments together for small-group conversations about what we need to do to improve safety. Those priorities will then guide the actions the City, SPD, and the neighborhoods will take together to protect public safety.

    This won't be a town hall--just like the Youth and Families Initiative meetings, you'll have facilitated conversations in small groups, and each small group will choose its own top priorities.

    If you're able to join us next week, we'd love to have you. Details are as follows:
    Safe Communities meeting (East Precinct)
    Thursday, November 8th
    Miller Community Center
    330 19th Ave E
    7-9:00 pm
    You can download a flier here. The community center is located on the 8, 12, and 43 bus routes; for full transit directions, go to metro.kingcounty.gov.
    Please forward this message to anyone you know who you think would be interested in attending, and we'll hope to see you next Thursday.

    Sincerely,
    Captain Ron Wilson
    Seattle Police Department
    Commander, East Precinct
    [redacted]

    Click to view this email in a browser

    City of Seattle
    600 4th Ave
    Seattle, WA 98104
    United States of America
    Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!