Inventor and Consultant BOYCOTTS thessdreview.com for cheap political censorship

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2012

      http://www.supremelaw.org/press/rels/Shilling.for.Sheckels.htm

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Paul A. Mitchell
      Date: Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 9:03 AM
      Subject: Inventor and Consultant BOYCOTTS thessdreview.com for cheap political censorship
      To: The SSD Review <Les@...>

      Re:  www.thessdreview.com

      Mr. Tokar,

      The man started a thread concerning the huge unpaid debt of the United States
      and it was started in the "Off Topic" section.

      I joined the thread because I know a lot about the subject --
      having litigated the matter several times on behalf of the United States
      and on behalf of the People of the United States of America.

      I cited several reliable authors such as G. Edward Griffin,
      and I am also considered a reliable author on the subject.

      I am an expert in the U.S. Internal Revenue Code
      and in the Federal Judiciary in America.

      I don't accept your empty criticism that it is "self promoting"
      because that silly notion would also disqualify yourself
      across the board.

      There is a Plan to take down America (in case you haven't heard).

      Maybe you just don't care -- living in Canada as you do.

      And, the man who wrote "BANG" is clearly deranged,
      most probably by alcohol abuse, imho.

      But, you haven't disciplined him, have you?

      I can see you are retaliating also because of some negative
      comments I wrote about your site -- comments that were
      expressly solicited.

      SO, PLEASE DO "BAN" ME, Les, because I do believe
      you are just shilling for sheckels;  your bias is hypocritical;
      and you really do not value my "input" here particularly
      when it contradicts your own belief system, such as it is.

      I have a patent pending in a unique solid-state device, and
      my presentation was accepted by the Storage Developer
      Conference last month.

      I'm leaving this site, never to return, chiefly because
      your "warning" above is nothing more than a cheap
      and ridiculous attempt to enforce political censorship --
      something I frankly despise.

      Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.