Terral, have you made, or have you any plans to make, an updated 3-D animation of the Pentagon events?

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2012
    Subject:
    Have you made, or have you any plans to make,
    an updated 3-D animation of the Pentagon events?

    Greetings Terral,

    The animations here are very useful:

    http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html

    Barring release of numerous additional surveillance videos,
    e.g. the ones already confiscated by the FBI, it occurs to me
    that such an updated animation could help all concerned
    to focus on the overall validity of the main hypothesis
    that is diligently illustrated by such an animation.

    It could also be extremely useful during Grand Jury proceedings.

    We prepared an Executive Summary to U.S. Coast Guard Investigations
    that was necessarily hampered by a severe scarcity of hard evidence,
    and certain photographic evidence which had obviously been altered
    with resolution changes and re-coloring at key pixel coordinates
    e.g. to obscure the A-3's fuselage forward of the visible tail section.

    (Of course, such intentional alterations of murder weapon evidence
    is a serious FELONY, all things considered.)

    One of the key photographs discussed in that Executive Summary is attached,
    for your information.

    I proposed such a 3-D animation many years ago,
    but that proposal never saw the light of day,
    for a variety of reasons and circumstances
    that were, and still are, far beyond my control.

    p.s. You will please forgive me in advance for not copying every email address
    that shows up below:  I have no desire to continue debating anyone who resorts to
    name-calling, insults or ad hominem approaches to this homicide investigation.

    I certainly do NOT resort to such mean-spirited techniques, and I require
    the same respect from every American.

    Of course, I will be the first to admit that new evidence may require that
    I modify the hypothesis that we documented in our Executive Summary
    to U.S. Coast Guard Investigations.

    As of today, I have not been presented with any evidence that refutes the major thesis:
    The Pentagon was hit, at a minimum, with an air-to-ground missile and a modified A-3 Skywarrior.

    And, consistent with that thesis, we continue to pursue consequential leads such as reports that
    separate teams were assembled at a private aircraft hangar located on the grounds of
    Fort Collins-Loveland Municipal Airport -- to install all necessary modifications --
    and reports that a Russian surveillance satellite photographed the launch of that modified A-3
    from the flight deck of the USS George Washington, while she was anchored off the
    coast of Long Island on the morning of 9/11/2001.

    Thank you.

    From: oldickeastman@...
    To: s.1234567@...; rgage@...; davraygrif@...
    CC: denzen@...; docbrosk@...; bshonegg@...; profsjones@...
    Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:59:52 -0700

     David Griffin &
    Gage back Howard Cohen's documentary depicting with actors and script a
    'Jewless' 9-11 Conspiracy documentary (saying Bush & Cheney cooked it up
    themselves)

    Howard Cohen has paid for the movie rights to
    Griffin's books:

    have attached the script for your review.
    Please write or call me so we can
    discuss a role for you (in front or behind the camera) in what will become the
    9/11 Truth Movement's "Weapon of Mass Instruction" - based on the books of David
    Ray Griffin and supported by research and evidence provided by the leading 9/11
    truth advocates and truth groups - including the nano-thermite team.

    Howard
    386-316-0842 (24/7) -- ENDS

    Howard Cohen also writes:

    ...you’ve heard the expression. It means that when the
    reigning monarch of a country dies a new one is immediately named to replace
    him/her in power.

    Such was the case with our feature film, “A Violation
    of Trust”.

    Shortly after the January “Architects and Engineers for 9/11
    Truth” newsletter featured a story about our proposed film I was contacted by
    what I can only call a “Hollywood bottom-feeder” who informed me that he had
    gotten hold of a copy of our script and “copyrighted our script” without our
    knowledge and definitely without our permission.

    He was trying to use
    that copyright registration to extort money from us. Several attorneys informed
    me that while this is both illegal and unethical, it’s not the first time this
    has happened in Hollywood.

    Faced with lengthy and expensive legal
    procedures to reverse this illegal copyright, we were advised to close down
    production of the film based upon the illegally copyrighted script. That’s what
    we did.....

    .....and then immediately turned this negative into a
    positive - by having an entirely new script written that presents an even more
    provocative and captivating film opportunity. A new script for a completely new
    feature film that touches the human side of this tragedy - making it an even
    “greater value” to the public – exposing not only the lies about the official
    account of that day, but the consequences of those lies (such as the false
    pretenses for the illegal invasion of Afghanistan) – which brings the movie into
    the current political, social and economic climate we are all suffering through
    as a result of whatever really happened on 9/11.

    For
    example:

    Charges of War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity (re: the Bush
    administration) addressed in our new film:

    1.   Waging a war of
    aggression against Afghanistan and the Afghan people (President Bush said it was
    in self-defense – but our script proves it wasn’t);
    2.   War Crimes
    committed against the people of Afghanistan by the use of weapons of mass
    destruction that make no distinction between civilians and the enemy. That cause
    unnecessary injuries and suffering (fuel-air bombs, cluster bombs and munitions
    containing radioactive depleted uranium – all illegal under international
    humanitarian laws);
    3.   Crimes against Humanity in respect of the
    depleted uranium weapons used on the people of Afghanistan to exterminate the
    population and for the crime of "Omnicide" the extermination of life,
    contamination of air, water and food resources and the irreversible alteration
    of the genetic code of all living organisms including plant life as a direct
    consequence of the use of radioactive munitions in Afghanistan affecting
    countries in the entire region;
    4.   Crimes against Humanity for
    exposing soldiers and other personnel of the United States and other soldiers of
    coalition forces to radioactive contamination by the use of DU weapons,
    hazarding their lives, their physiology, and that of their future progeny by
    irreversible alteration of the genetic code.

    5.   DITTO
    FOR IRAQ!

    PLEASE CLICK and GO TO:

    AA911Truth.com

    Scroll down about a third of the
    way on the home page. Look for “Trickery and Treachery” (our new film's title).

    Thank you.
    Howard
    Cohen
    ExecDirector@...

    Video by Jeff Hill, June 14, 2010

    Overwhelming Evidence
    of Insider Complicity
    , David Chandler and Jon Cole, Dec
    2010

    “Debating”
    What Hit the Pentagon by Exaggeration, Name-calling, and
    Threats
    , Gregg Roberts, Jan 2011
    And critiques that examine CIT’s earlier work “Pentacon” are helpful
    as well:

    Google
    Earth Exposes Pentagon Flyover Farce or Critiquing
    PentaCon
    , by Jim Hoffman, July 2009
    To Con
    a Movement: Exposing CIT’s PentaCon ‘Magic Show’
    , Victoria
    Ashley, July 2009

    Relevant peer-reviewed papers (posted on Journalof911Studies.com):

    Flight
    AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to
    Impact with the Pentagon
    , Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.),
    Ph.D.) and Warren Stutt, (B.Sc.(Hons.) Comp. Sci.) January 2011

    What
    hit the Pentagon? Misinformation and its Effect on the Credibility of 9/11
    Truth
    , Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.), July 2009
    (updated Feb 2010)

    There was a time in the four years after 9/11 when I simply assumed
    that the official story of the destruction of the WTC Twin Towers on 9/11 was
    true. One could say that I “endorsed” the official story based on what I knew at
    the time, but as I learned more, my opinion of what happened to those buildings
    evolved radically. John Maynard Keynes, father of Keynesian Economics, once
    said: “When the facts change, I change my mind. What do you do, sir?” A similar
    evolution has occurred in relation to my view of CIT’s work.

    I strongly recommend that people who care to research what happened
    at the Pentagon take personal responsibility for forming their own conclusions
    by acquainting themselves with a wide range of analysis done by people who have
    come before them rather than jumping to conclusions based on a skewed selection
    of evidence and argument, or being unduly influenced by any type of authority
    figure. Use your own discernment, based on your use of the scientific method to
    arrive at a coherent theory that you can confidently stand behind.

    One of the authors cited above, Frank Legge, PhD., admonishes us to
    adopt a “prudent approach” to the Pentagon piece of the 9/11 puzzle. In the end
    he wisely advocates the “precautionary principle” which is to “assert only what
    we can truly know,” given the contradictory evidence, misinformation,
    disinformation, and lack of information from official sources, and the
    difficulty in verifying much of it, years after the fact and with inadequate
    resources.

    Legge concludes that there is prima facie evidence that “the official
    explanation of the event at the Pentagon is false and that a cover-up exists. He
    concludes as well this negative hypothesis: that there is “no proof that a 757
    did not hit the Pentagon.” And, since officials are holding the cards (videos)
    as to what did or didn’t hit the Pentagon, Dr. Legge’s recommendation is that
    investigators “take care to avoid publicly asserting that the 757 did not hit
    the Pentagon”.

    We can all agree that no hijacked plane should have been able to
    violate the airspace of our nation’s capital and hit the headquarters of the
    most sophisticated defense system in the world – an hour and a half after the
    assault began on the Twin Towers.

    The 9/11 Truth movement will be more likely to succeed in its effort
    to educate the public about the Pentagon by focusing on those areas of greatest
    agreement.

    Sincerely,
    Richard Gage, AIA

    Whenever their is a leader, Mossad will
    work on them with a team of psychologists and other experts to bring them under
    control, to neutralize or discredit them.  This happened with Richard Gage
    and David Ray Griffin.  I recently got a letter from Howard Cohen asking
    that I not write to Griffin and Gage --

    > Please remove my name and the names of David Griffin and
    > Richard Gage from these emails you are sending around. I have
    > removed them from this one already but would appreciate
    > your removing them for the future.

     Cohen indicated that he was acting on
    their behalf.  And sure enough I now hear that Gage, who knows very little
    about the Pentagon evidence, suddenly declares that Flight 77 did indeed crash
    there.  Gage and Griffin have formed a new organization that includes Jim
    Hoffman, Kevin Ryan, Victoria Ashley etc long-time critics of my Pentagon
    findings  -- criticisms which they never presented to me.  They are
    working with Howard Cohen on a new movie that will omit the Pentagon evidence.
    I recall that they are consultants for this movie. (Are they being
    paid by Cohen?)

    Griffin wants nothing to do with me.
    But he is having his photo taken in a buddy embrace with Jim Fetzer.  That
    was when he lost my last shred of confidence in DRG.

    The Pentagon evidence immediately
    implicates the Pentagon Jews in the 9-11 false-flag attack.  The WTC does
    not.  (Of course if no Boeing hit the Pentagon they Pentagon leadership
    would have to know about it  -- they would have to be accomplices in the
    big lie from the very first  -- and that is what I have established and
    that is why there is such a big effort to get control of anyone resembling a
    leader among 9-11 investigators.

    This is all I say on the subject.  But
    read what others say:

    DRG remains naive or intentionally blind about the fact that
    professional disinformationists such as Legge and Bursill are in our midst.
    Trying to reach out to them as DRG is doing tends to lend them credibility as
    legitimate truthers which they most certainly are NOT. DRG essentially gives
    them a platform to continue their disinformation operation. Personally I am
    disgusted by that. I am also disgusted with DRG and Richard Gage for essentially
    stone walling all of us who have reached out to them on this issue. My stance at
    this point is that if neither man can address these serious and legitimate
    concerns we have raised then I will not support them or their work financially
    or otherwise.Adam,
    I agree about how bad these decisions by Griffin and Gage have been.
    I think we need to be a bit careful about how we criticize them so that we don’t
    play right into the disinfo people’s hands. They’d love it if Griffin and Gage
    were totally neutralized as forces in the movement. With Richard, there’s not a
    lot we can do because he left himself little room to repair what he’s done. I’d
    love him to withdraw his withdrawal of support, but he’s unlikely to do that.

    But Griffin still opposes their Pentagon position, and that’s
    crucial. This is the jewel these assholes are going after, and that’s why I
    choose (when talking about the Pentagon, at least) to focus on how he has not
    caved in to pressure on the impact question.

    David needs to know that while some of us don’t agree with his
    compromises, we still support him on his key Pentagon position. He has to know –
    and I’m sure he does – that reversing himself on this question would be
    devastating to the movement and to his credibility. It would also cost him most
    of his current support. He won’t do it.

    We’re disappointed in some of what’s happened, and with good reason.
    And we should be free to say so. But ultimately, let’s not let the agents have
    the free ride they’re after. Gage’s and Griffin’s accommodations of the
    anti-Pentagon gang have been especially harmful because that group has
    credibility they don’t deserve. Let’s put their record under the spotlight. Once
    people see how hollow and dishonest their “arguments” are, then the
    accommodations won’t mean as much.

    We’ve been on the defensive too long. It’s time to turn the
    tables.

    Sunstein infiltrators would LOVE to see both RG and DRG neutralized as forces
    within the movement. I think it is a little bit too harsh, particularly on
    Griffin, to publicly declare that you currently do not support them at all. My
    sentiments mirror Craig’s; Richard Gage did far more damage. His statement was a
    full blown endorsement of the official story, and he used his “leadership”
    position to tell the global audience known as the truth movement, in essence:
    “You needn’t watch National Security Alert; others have watched it for you and
    have debunked it, and it’s a deceptive film and should be condemned. Vic
    Ashley’s excellent website and Frank Legge’s scholarly paper prove the plane did
    hit.”

    Griffin’s compromises, as disappointing as they are, have not done the same
    degree of damage to this issue that Richard did. But yes, Craig, that quote you
    posted of page 265 of Debunking 9/11 Debunking is the David Ray Griffin I
    know and love!

    Griffin exemplifies the lofty academician who spends more time in the office
    than out amongst the “streets,” whether in real life or on facebook. It is clear
    every time someone on facebook takes a poll on whether a 757 hit the Pentagon,
    that virtually everybody rejects this official claim.

    I consider 9/11 truth on facebook to be the online equivalent of a large
    number of truthers gathered in, say, Central Park or Times Square. Griffin does
    not get into these kinds of crowds very much, either online or in real life. He
    stays in the professors’ faculty dining room, having coffee with other
    “academic” types. Because of this disconnect from the “popular pulse” of the
    movement, so to speak, it was easy for ivory tower figures like Ryan, Chandler,
    and Legge, and Elizabeth Woodworth to convince him that the “split” in the
    movement over the Pentagon was (1) genuine [i.e. 50% of the movement believing
    in no-impact while the other 50% believe in impact] (2) profound and (3)
    destroying the movement from within. So he came up with this “consensus
    approach” to try and repair bridges and mend fences. Unfortunately, as well
    intentioned as it might have been, it only served to play into the hands of
    those who would like to see some of our strongest evidence swept under the
    rug.

    I wonder if Griffin, since the 10th anniversary and particularly the fallout
    within the consensus panel, has done some sober reflecting on his decision to
    take the compromised position in order to accommodate the propaganda team.

    ruffadamsays:

    Craig and Adam Syed,

    I understand that you both feel I am being to harsh especially with DRG. I
    disagree primarily because of the stone walling they both do which you didn’t
    address. I agree DRG did not do as much damage as Gage but he does stone wall
    all of us and I find that to be not only unacceptable but also a strong warning
    sign that something is seriously wrong.

    After over 10 years in the truth movement I have seen it all, argued about it
    all, and fought for it all. I have to be honest with myself and admit that what
    I have been doing and what we have been doing isn’t working. It isn’t getting
    results. I know that if we continue along the same path we will get the same
    results, namely none.

    I do not consider DRG or RG to be leaders because they have simply not
    demonstrated leadership. They are doing the same thing they have always done
    which is talking about the evidence but they are NOT taking any bold action. For
    example they are not confronting the pentagon issue head on and taking a god
    damn stand. Real leaders take real stands in spite of peer presure.

    The evidence DRG and RG talk about and present is solid and I have not
    changed my opinion about it nor am I rejecting that evidence. I am simply
    rejecting the concept of the two men as leaders to be respected above others. I
    don’t respect stone wallers or people who sling mud and then refuse to debate
    it. Both types of people I consider to be cowards. REAL leaders and REAL
    truthers do not hide from opponents or critics, they confront them head on with
    better arguments and if they cannot they admit they may be wrong. CIT did that
    when they responded to David Chandler’s piece of crap paper on the pentagon.
    Chandler did not act like a truther or a leader in response, he ran away! Now
    DRG and RG both work directly with this clown who has been debunked CONCLUSIVELY
    and comprehensively. Yet there is Chandler on DRG’s panel and DRG has done
    nothing but brush the issue under the rug. NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! No true leader
    would do that. RG uses Chandler’s bullshit hit piece as a reference for his
    withdrawel of support for Christ sake. How can I consider him to be any kind of
    leader or example when he does that? I can’t.

    The truth movement in my opinion is dying the same death as the USA is. Well
    intentioned people are speaking out about 9/11, that is true, but when push
    comes to shove no REAL resistance to these wrongs is being offered. Take the
    Occupy wall street protests for example, when the police moved in on the LA
    group they were simply not prepared to stand their ground. A few individuals did
    stand their ground but the vast majority turned tail and fled. They obviously
    had the idea in their heads that if they held up signs and camped out on the
    lawn for long enough that they would effect change. WRONG! The only way for them
    or us for that matter to actually cause change is to put our asses on the line
    and face billy clubbing, arrest, intimidation, and harrassment AND NOT GIVE UP.
    Had OWS stood their gro

    (Message over 64 KB, truncated)