"Too many people are only willing to defend rights that are personally important to them." by Tony Lawrence (12/28/1995)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2012

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:40 PM
      Subject: "Too many people are only willing to defend rights that are personally important to them." by Tony Lawrence (12/28/1995)

      "Far too many people in this nation are content with having others carry the load."

      --
      Blaise Ingoglia, Government Gone Wild:  http://governmentgonewild.org/

      http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/quotes.html

      Too many people are only willing to defend rights that are personally important to them.

      It's selfish ignorance, and it's exactly why totalitarian governments
      are able to get away with trampling on people.

      Freedom does not mean freedom just for the things I think I should be able to do.

      Freedom is for all of us.

      If people will not speak up for other people's rights,
      there will come a day when they will lose their own.

      -- Tony Lawrence (12/28/1995
      )