3 more "robes" lacking credentials in EPIC v. NSA: "Will likely never know the details of the NSA-Google relationship."

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2012

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2012 4:44 PM
      Subject:
      3 more "robes" lacking credentials in EPIC v. NSA:
      "Will likely never know the details of the NSA-Google relationship."

      http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/13/thanks-to-u-s-appeals-court-we-will-likely-never-know-the-details-of-the-nsa-google-relationship/

      Thanks to U.S. Appeals Court We Will Likely Never Know the Details of the NSA-Google Relationship

      Did I forget anything or miss any errors?
      >  Would you like to make me
      aware of a story or subject to cover?

      >  Or perhaps you want to bring your writing to a wider audience?
      >  Feel free to contact me at admin@... with your concerns, tips, questions, original writings, insults
      >  or just about anything that may strike your fancy.

      Yes!
        Just look at the "robes" on the appeals panel:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/93241763/Google-Nsa

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/brown.janice/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/brown.janice/affidavit.refused.jpg

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/kavanaugh.brett/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/kavanaugh.brett/nad.missing.credentials.htm  <--- missing all 4 credentials!

      The importance of missing OMB control numbers is partially explained
      in these 2 PAST DUE FOIA Requests, both of which are also IN DEFAULT:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/oaths/letter.2011-12-27/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/oaths/letter.2011-12-27/foia.request.opm.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/oaths/letter.2011-12-27/foia.request.omb.htm

      Any person may request OMB to review any collection of information conducted by or for any agency to determine if, under this Act and this part, a person shall maintain, provide, or disclose the information to or for the agency.  Unless the request is frivolous, OMB shall, in coordination with the agency responsible for the collection of information:

      (1)     Respond to the request within 60 days after receiving the request

      Appeal from the United States District Court
      for the District of Columbia
      Docket Number 1:10-cv-01533 (RJL)

      http://epic.org/privacy/nsa/foia/EPIC-v-NSA-Answer.pdf  (cf. "RJL")

      RJL = Richard J. Leon also lacks credentials

      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/leon.richard/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/leon.richard/affidavit.refused.gif
      http://www.supremelaw.org/rsrc/commissions/leon.richard/affidavit.gif

      Also, Google's attorney, David Drummond, also lacks the
      certificate of oath required to be indorsed (signed on the back)
      upon his license to practice law in the State of California:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/google.inc/drummond.david/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/google.inc/drummond.david/nad.certificate.htm  (PAST DUE and IN DEFAULT)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/google.inc/drummond.david/state.bar.record.1.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/google.inc/drummond.david/state.bar.record.2.htm

      All such UNlicensed California attorneys have been formally charged
      here with multiple State and Federal felonies:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol2/criminal.complaint.4.htm

      Pertinent California State statutes are explained here:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/aol/contest.ehlers.htm