Colorado SOS: "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" changed its name to "Managed Services Marketing Inc." and is now a delinquent parking lot

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2012

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      To: Jim
      Sent: Thursday, March 1, 2012 6:00 PM
      Colorado SOS:
      "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" changed its name to "Managed Services Marketing Inc."
      and is now a delinquent parking lot

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/Colorado.Business.Division.htm

      Many thanks, Jim.

      I checked their "Principal Street Address" with Google Maps.

      You're going to laugh:  "1624 Market St., Suite 207, Denver, CO 80202" is a
      PARKING LOT (no second floor in that parking kiosk either) LOL !!

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/1624.Market.St.Denver.CO.80202.jpg

      Hey, what do I know?  Maybe U.S. Marshals hold "government auctions"
      in that parking lot?  Yes?  No? Maybe?  Inquiring minds are now curious.

      OK, now you should check Google Maps for the address given
      for the Registered Agent: 450 W 14th Ave G.D., Denver, CO 80204

      THAT'S THE U.S. POST OFFICE!!

      "The man doth protest too much!"
      cried the church mouse.
      "I need a valium," replied the Choir Master.

      I archived those valuable results here,
      along with the other SOS Certificates obtained to date:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/  [Colorado Secretary of State]
      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/USA.Certificate.1.jpg
      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/USA.Certificate.2.jpg

      http://www.supremelaw.org/sos/co/Colorado.Business.Division.htm

      And, the new name -- Managed Services Marketing Inc. --
      has not complied with the applicable provisions of the laws
      of the State of Colorado, and on February 24, 2012 is now delinquent
      and became delinquent on October 1, 2010.

      Conclusion:  neither entity can legally do business anywhere
      inside Colorado at this time.

      On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 5:06 PM, Jim  wrote:
      Paul,

      Attached are the two pages I scanned in from the Colorado Secretary of State.   (.jpg)

      Here is a link to the SoS site regarding the Managed Services Marketing, Inc.
      http://www.sos.state.co.us/biz/BusinessEntityDetail.do?quitButtonDestination=BusinessEntityResults&fileId=20081210010&masterFileId=20051140340&srchTyp=ENTITY&entityId2=20051140340&nameTyp=ENT

      You can click on the View History and Documents link to get all filed paper work.

      Best Regards,

      Jim