IOWA GOP CAUCUS VOTE CORRUPTION IS POLITICAL SUICIDE

  • John Perna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012

      COUNTING VOTES IN SECRET IS AN OPEN, BALD FACED ADMISSION OF CORRUPTION.

      The only honest election is paper ballots counted in public view, and the elimination electronic vote counting. If Iowa GOP tabulates caucus returns in secret, they will ensure their own demise. In the future, this same party will continuously be asking people for donations, for votes in other elections, and for campaign workers. After destroying their own credibility through unscrupulous behavior, there will be no one left who believes them to be worthy of support. Third parties should make ready for an influx of new supporters.

      This reminds me greatly of the "Consciousness Message" from the movie V for Vendetta

      Voters can send a strong message to Iowa GOP. TELL THEM NOW, BEFORE THEY MAKE THIS MISTAKE:
      THERE WILL BE NO SUPPORT FOR THE IOWA GOP EVER AGAIN, IF THEY LOSE THEIR INTEGRITY.
      The only SUPPORT THAT THE IOWA GOP WILL HAVE WILL BE WHAT RON PAUL BRINGS TO THEM.

      Here is the Iowa GOP web page:
      VISIT SOON, AS IT MIGHT BE CLOSED AFTER THE CAUCUS, IF THE Iowa GOP CEASES TO EXIST DUE TO NATIONAL REPUDIATION.

      Ron Paul Says Watch The Vote - Iowa Caucus 2012 (READ DESCRIPTION)

      Message to "PARTY BOSSES":
                Guess what? You are not the boss!
      Your former supporters are STILL the bosses. By the way, your coniving is not going to work. You will be caught. The votes will be counted BEFORE they are sent to your "undisclosed location".

      ADVISE TO Matt Strawn, the chairman of the Republican Party of Iowa:
      DO NOT QUIT YOUR DAY JOB.

      HOW TO GET AN HONEST VOTE COUNT IN THE Iowa Caucus
      PROOF Rigged Election - Watch the Vote 2012 - Iowa Caucus

      The volume of talk about potential voter fraud has increased.  We are preparing to meet potential threats by ensuring an accurate tally for paper ballots.  See this website

      www.TransparentVote.net  and sign up.
      Here's what we're up against:

      Iowa GOP moving vote-count to 'undisclosed location'
      http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2011/12/iowa-gop-moving-votecount-to-undisclosed-location-108812.html

      http://www.watchthevote2012.com/

      Read these and the EMail below.   GET READY!!

      Subject: FROM Kurt

      Iowa Caucuses -- Will the threat from Anonymous serve as an excuse for hanky-panky in Iowa next week?

      All of you folks have distribution lists, so I'm asking you to get back to me and tell me if you're willing to support initiatives to ensure an honest and accurate vote count in Iowa. You have my email address.
      My cell phone is 312-804-4233 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              312-804-4233      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.
      My home phone is 940-497-2124 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              940-497-2124      end_of_the_skype_highlighting.  I
      f you have any suggestions, they're welcome, too.

      Here's my article on The New American Online:

      http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/10342--is-the-cure-for-disruption-threat-at-iowa-caucuses-worse-than-the-threat

      I see two dangers in what's going on:
      Using "security" to implement paper ballots that are counted in secret or otherwise tampered with, and
      Using "security" to implement police control points and stifle the Ron Paul people by threatening to accuse them of being disruptive.

      I checked the Iowa Republican Party's web site. It looks like they'll be requiring paper ballots for the Presidential vote (This may be a change.  I didn't see it last week when I wrote the TNA article above.), but there are no methods listed to protect the vote from ballot box stuffing, ahead of time or after, or to ensure the ballots are counted on site, in public, and immediately after being cast.

      http://iowagop.org/caucus/process.php

      I think what we need is an agenda.  Instead of waiting until 7:00 PM on January 3rd and being surprised by whatever procedures are being thrown at us, let's try to proactively get the Iowa GOP to add the following electoral safeguards to the 2012 Caucuses.  We'll need to contact Iowa GOP members and ask them to initiate these ahead of time or at the caucuses.

      Honest and Accurate Vote Count Initiative:

      In order to protect the Iowa Caucuses from electoral fraud and from being disrupted by external organizations, we adopt the following security procedures:
      If this caucus location has traditionally used a show of hands for voting, that will be the primary method for the 2012 caucus as well.
      If this caucus decides to vote via paper ballots, the ballots must not be removed from the premises until after they have been counted in public immediately after being cast, in the presence of the people who cast them, and with an opportunity for representatives of the candidates to challenge.
      There will be no restrictions on the use of video or audio recording devices. In order to reconstruct caucus results if such reconstruction becomes necessary, video and audio recording of the final announcements of the vote totals by as many people as possible will be encouraged.

      WHY Only Paul and Romney Qualify in Virginia for Primary

      http://targetfreedom.com/ron-paul/why-only-paul-and-romney-qualify-in-virginia-for-primary/

      Gingrich and Perry fail to qualify for Va. primary ballot.  Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman did not even try to qualify?

      WHEN THE ONLY SUPPORTERS THAT A CANDIDATE HAS ARE BANKERS, CORPORATIONS, LOBBYISTS, AND ELECTRONIC VOTE COUNTING MACHINES IT IS HARD TO MEET A REQUIREMENT FOR SIGNATURES ON PETITIONS. WHAT THE NEOCON BANKERS, CORPORATIONS, AND LOBBYISTS WILL DO NOW IS TO USE BACK ROOM DEALS, MONEY, AND POWER TO CIRCUMVENT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE, AND TO CHANGE THE LAW, SO THAT THE SHILLS CAN GET INTO THE ELECTRONIC VOTE COUNTING MACHINES.

      Virginia is approximately 10% of the Super Tuesday Vote so that is a significant number.  Does this not explain WHY Ron Paul is electable, WHY he CAN Win; And WHY Gingrich, Perry, Bachmann, Santorum and Huntsman are NOT electable and CAN'T win? YES VIRGINIA, THE PEOPLE WANT TO BE FREE.

      (12-24) 17:41 PST WASHINGTON (AP) --
      Republican presidential hopeful Newt Gingrich failed to qualify for Virginia's Super Tuesday primary ballot, the latest setback for a candidate whose standing in polls has been slipping. Gingrich's campaign said he would pursue an aggressive write-in campaign, though state law prohibits write-ins on primary ballots.

      The state party said early Saturday that Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry had failed to submit the required 10,000 signatures to appear on the March 6 ballot. Failing to get on the ballot in Virginia, where Gingrich lives, underscores the difficulty first-time national candidates have in preparing for the long haul of a presidential campaign.

      Romney's team, larger than those of most of his opponents, has paid close attention to filing requirements in each state. He will appear on the Virginia ballot along with Texas Rep. Ron Paul, who also has run a national campaign before.

      Three other candidates — Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann, former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman — did not submit signatures before Virginia's deadline of 5 p.m. Thursday.

      Gingrich's campaign attacked Virginia's primary system on Saturday, saying that "only a failed system" would disqualify Gingrich and other candidates and vowing to run a write-in campaign.
      "Voters deserve the right to vote for any top contender, especially leading candidates," Gingrich campaign director Michael Krull said in a statement. "We will work with the Republican Party of Virginia to pursue an aggressive write-in campaign to make sure that all the voters of Virginia are able to vote for the candidate of their choice."
      However, according to state law, "No write-in shall be permitted on ballots in primary elections."
      "Virginia code prohibits write-ins in primaries. He can't do it," said Carl Tobias, a law professor at University of Richmond.

      Virginia GOP spokesman Garren Shipley said in a statement that volunteers spent Friday validating signatures on petitions that Romney, Paul, Perry and Gingrich had submitted. "After verification, RPV has determined that Newt Gingrich did not submit required 10k signatures and has not qualified for the VA primary," the party announced early Saturday on its Twitter feed.

      Gingrich already missed the deadline to appear on the ballot in Missouri's Feb. 7 primary, though he insists it doesn't matter because the state awards delegates based not on the primary but on a Republican caucus held in March.

      Read more:

      Vote Fraud: How it is done - NO LIBERTY DEFENDER CAN WIN UNTIL WE ADDRESS THIS!
      NO THIRD PARTY CAN WIN UNTIL WE ADDRESS THIS!
      PLEASE REPOST THIS!
      YOU MAY HAVE TO COPY AND PASTE THESE URLS DUE TO BLOCKING

      THIS MESSAGE IS BEING BLOCKED BY SOME ISPs. IF YOU FIND THIS, JUST SEND THIS URL:
      THE SURVIVAL OF LIBERTY DEPENDS ON MAKING THIS INFORMATION KNOWN.

      Here is actual recorded testimony, given under oath,
      by Clinton Curtis who admits that he wrote the program for vote fraud:

      This one is a satire:

      Humor: Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early

      This one is NOT a satire:

      Watch this one if you do not watch anything else

      Hacking Democracy - an amazing documentary on widespread vote fraud using electonic vote counting equipment
      DOWN LOAD THIS NOW BEFORE IT DISAPPEARS.
      THIS WAS NOT AVAILABLE WHEN BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.

      Step One:
      Falsify the "official" polls to make the fraudulent election believable.
      The controlled media will not report polls that disprove the predetermined election results.
      The controlled media will propagandize that any actually valid polls should be disregarded. This gets quite amusing sometimes. We even see pundits discrediting their own polls.
      At the end of this message you will see an accumulation of polls that these pundits will ignore. These prove that the "official" representations of polls are patently false.

      Step Two: Use rigged voting machines to produce election results that agree with the fraudulent polls.

      DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS

      They can fake some of the polls to make it look as though the  elections are real. Then they can even rig the elections with the voting machines.
      They are also embarassed by the fact that they cannot assemble a good sized crowd of supporters for New World Order favorites. This is especially important when Ron Paul DOES assemble a good sized crowd of supporters in the same town, at the same time. They have a big problem with requirements for petitions which only allow signatures from certified registered voters.

      Diebold Accidentally Leaks Results Of 2008 Election Early

      THE ABOVE IS A SATIRE.

      THESE ARE NOT SATIRE:
      EUGENE CLINTON CURTIS testifies before Ohio Election Commission.

      Multiple URLs are provided due to the fact that these URLs are being blocked, censored and removed.

      The media does not tell us what we beleive
      or what we support.
      We tell them.

      Here are some of the polls that they will not show to you.

      Who won the Republican Presidential Debate in Ames, Iowa 08/11/2011?

      ANOTHER POLL
      RON PAUL IN FIRST PLACE WITH MORE THAT THREE TIMES THE NEXT CLOSEST

      National Vote
      Paul
      25018
      Gingrich
      5853
      Cain
      3168
      Bachmann
      2423
      Romney
      2372
      Santorum
      1032
      Huntsman
      421
      Pawlenty
      332

      Votes as of 08:33 AM, 08/14/11

      ***********OTHER GOP DEBATE POLLS*****************************************

      FOX NEWS                                      Think Progress
      Ed Schultz                                            Tea Party
      Sean Hannity                               www.YPN.com
      Bearing Drift                                       MSNBC
      Tenn Rep Party                         FOX NEWS Insider
      Tea Party Patriots                          FOX NEWS
      CNN                                               Knox County 912
      Worldmag.com                                the Blaze
      Vortex Effect                                  FOX NEWS FB
      Red Dog Report                             www.vote.com
      -------------------

      Poll: Who won tonight's GOP debate?

       -
      Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:35 PM EDT

      Who won tonight's Republican debate?

      Results with 224 short comments
      Total of 11,558 votes - click on the "Display Comments" bar below to sort comments

      Ron Paul
      75.8%
      (8,763 votes)
      Michele Bachmann