Private Attorney General's OBJECTIONS Re: Obama To Fill Gitmo With Americans As NDAA Law Passes

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2011
      Sixth, and perhaps most importantly, Congress can pass no law while an usurper pretends to occupy “the Office of President.”  The Constitution provides that “[e]very Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States” (Article I, Section 7, Clause 2).  Not to an usurper posturing as “the President of the United States,” but to the true and rightful President.  If no such true and rightful President occupies the White House, no “Bill” will or can, “before it become a Law, be presented to [him].”

      If no “Bill” is so presented, no “Bill” will or can become a “Law.”  And any purported “Law” that the usurper “approve[s]” and “sign[s],” or that Congress passes over the usurper’s “Objections,” will be a nullity.  Thus, if Obama deceitfully “enters office” as an usurper, Congress will be rendered effectively impotent for as long as it acquiesces in his pretenses as “President.”

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      On Sat, Dec 17, 2011 at 5:23 AM, Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@yahoo. com> wrote:
      Obama cannot sign any Bills!
      Is your short-term memory totally gone??

      Date: December 16, 2011 5:34:04 PM PST
      To: undisclosed-recipients:;

      Obama To Fill Gitmo With Americans As NDAA Law Passes
      Thursday, December 15, 2011
      by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
      Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)
      (NaturalNews) The right to due process in America is coming to a sudden end as traitorous members of Congress have now passed the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) which gives the U.S. military the power to arrest, detain, interrogate, torture and murder U.S. citizens inside the United States, with no due process.

      President Obama, who had previously said he would oppose the bill (because he claimed he already had the power to kill Americans outside the law), now says he will support it and presumably sign it. The White House even issued a statement, which is one of the most astonishing and Big Brother-ish examples of doublespeak yet observed coming out of the Obama administration:

      "We have concluded that the language does not challenge or constrain the President's ability to collect intelligence, incapacitate dangerous terrorists, and protect the American people, and the President's senior advisors will not recommend a veto..."

      Of course, by "protect the American people" what they really mean is that they will shred the Peoples' protections under the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

      "It's something so radical that it would have been considered crazy had it been pushed by the Bush administration," said Tom Malinowski of Human Rights Watch. "It establishes precisely the kind of system that the United States has consistently urged other countries not to adopt. At a time when the United States is urging Egypt, for example, to scrap its emergency law and military courts, this is not consistent." (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/201...)
      Obama's Christmas gift to Americans: Complete nullification of the Bill of Rights
      Under the NDAA:

      • You may be arrested and indefinitely detained merely for being "suspected" of any involvement whatsoever with "terrorism" -- a term that can be twisted to mean almost anything, including protesting against animal testing laboratories or chaining yourself to a tree as an environmental protester.

      • You no longer have a right to legal representation.

      • You can be held for life without ever being charged for any crime.

      • You no longer have a right to a trial by a jury of your peers.

      • You can be murdered by the government -- legally! -- without ever being charged with a crime.

      • The government does not have to present ANY evidence against you to take all these actions. The government merely has to assert that you are "suspected" of being involved in "terrorism." Such suspicion, of course, could be dreamed up against anyone! Political opponents, Free Speech proponents, protesters, dissenters... anyone at all.
      283 traitorous, criminal members of the House voted YES
      The complete list of the traitorous, criminal members of the House who voted YES on this bill -- all of which must now be arrested and prosecuted under the laws of the U.S. Constitution -- is available here:

      Read these names well, because they will go down in history as the seditious elitists who betrayed the American people in their most desperate hour, unleashing total police state tyranny against the innocent.

      That these people in Congress somehow think they have the right to strip away the very freedoms GUARNTEED the American people under the U.S. Constitution is an outright violation of their own sworn oaths to protect that Constitution. It is also a deeply spiritual violation of natural law and a fundamental betrayal of the very principles upon which this country is founded.
      We warned ya, and you didn't listen
      Here at NaturalNews -- and even more so at places like InfoWars.com -- we warned you about this very thing, sometimes screaming at the top of our lungs that if we didn't reverse the Patriot Act and stop the irrational and unrelenting "war on terror," we would all end up slaves under a system of total government tyranny.

      The public laughed and mocked us. "That will never happen in America. We're a free country," they insisted. The trolls accused us of fear mongering. The mainstream media said we were crazy.

      And now, here we are, with the indefinite military detention bill passed by both houses, and the White House saying it will sign it, granting the military the "administrative right" to kidnap you in the middle of the night, steal you away from your family, throw you in a secret military prison and hold you there for the rest of your life without ever being charged with a crime or given legal representation of any kind.

      The time for denial is over, friends. We warned ya! Over and over again, screaming for anyone intelligent enough who might listen, we warned about the Patriot Act, the Bush-era "war on terror," the government's false flag 9/11 attack, the secret military prisons, and the criminality of key people within the Obama administration such as Eric Holder who ran Operation Fast & Furious.

      We warned you, and you didn't listen. So now here we are on the verge of the Bill of Rights being nullified by Congress and President Obama, and most of America remains hopelessly asleep at the wheel, having no idea what they have allowed to unfold right in front of them. Tyranny is like a serpent that slithers into your tent, silently and maliciously, coiling around your torso and neck while you sleep. By the time you notice what's happen and try to scream, it's already too late.
      People will start to "disappear" across America
      So now, thanks to the NDAA and the Obama administration -- which has proven to be a far greater threat to our liberties than even the Bush administration was -- people in America will simply "disappear" in the middle of the night, as covert military teams kidnap them, take them away, and torture them -- all with the full approval of President Obama who once promised he would close Gitmo.

      Close it? Heck, this guy's planning on filling Gitmo with Americans!

      Every President, when sworn into office, swears upon a bible that they will protect and defend the United States Constitution. The NDDA law is a gross violation of that oath to God, and that makes the passage of this act not merely a betrayal of the American people, but a spiritual betrayal to a higher power. And that's something these members of Congress who voted for this bill will have to answer for.

      Their souls are marked for eternity. This is a betrayal of natural law and spiritual truth. It is also, of course, a gross violation of U.S. law and the Constitution itself. That the passage of such a law is even contemplated by members of Congress is, all by itself, such a malicious violation against America that if a law with the exact same wording were proposed in 1789, those who voted for such a law would have been shot on sight and memorialized as criminal traitors to the United States of America.

      It only took 222 years for the American people to forget what freedom means, apparently. And now, Americans are so asleep, drugged up and ill-informed that they won't even speak out against the very government that's coiling around their necks and strangling them to death.

      "It turns out that destroying the American democratic republic was easy to accomplish," writes David Seaman from BusinessInsider.com (http://www.businessinsider.com/ndaa...). "Simply get the three major cable news networks to blather on about useless bull**** for a few days, while legislators meet in secret behind closed doors to rush through the National Defense Authorization Act of 2012 (NDAA), and its evil twin sister, the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), which is a clever name for an Internet censorship bill straight out of an Orwellian nightmare."

      Sources for this story include: (must read)

      Articles Related to This Article:

      :Jeff-Louis: G/P
      Trustee, Waterologist

      Light Enterprises