Re: Patriots Fighting back: Big THANKS to P.A.Mitchell

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2011
      You're very welcome!

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/vcc.htm

      On the merits, see also:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/nad02.htm

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/subpoena/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/subpoena/LucasSmith03.jpg

      http://www.supremelaw.org/authors/mitchell/citizenship.for.dummies.htm

      From: G Lawton <omo5717@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 4:37 PM
      Subject: Patriots Fighting back: Big THANKS to P.A.Mitchell

      --- On Fri, 10/7/11, Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...> wrote:

      From: Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...>
      Subject: Re: the truth is ....(stranger than fiction)
      To: "G Lawton" <omo5717@...>
      Cc: "supremelaw@..." <supremelaw@...>
      Date: Friday, October 7, 2011, 2:20 PM

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/vcc.htm

      From: G Lawton <omo5717@...>
      Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 10:33 AM
      Subject: the truth is ....(stranger than fiction)

      Lets put it this way? Why didn't Mccain/Palin push the Birth Cert legitimacy issue?????

      Especially Palin IF she is such a truth loving conservative?  With ALL the support behind her SHE had the platform to DEMAND the truth and save us from the damage Obama has inflicted thus far.

      McCain was grilled on his 'origins'  yet strangely NEITHER of them grabbed Obama by the throat and used that issue against him.  My instincts tell me:

      Obama/McCain/Palin are ALL on the same team.  They are 'operatives' to; I strongly believe to the "bankers" THE STRONGEST CLASS this century(like the Catholic Church was in the 1600s for example).   I don't think the "handlers' of the Mcc/Palin/Obama team FORE-SAW  that someone out there is going to actually "question" the validity of origins..........it has not been an issue in recent history.  Even handlers are humans and make mistakes because they are dealing with other humans and humans are NOT 100% predictable. As a reuslt they  were not prepared for the birth cert conundrum.
      As it turns out, they did not have to be.  CONSERVATIVES overlooked the subtle contradictions in McC and Palin. In as much as Democrats overlooked ALL the in your face obvious contraditions in Obama.

      Had the "birth cert" issue been handled THEN Palin/McCain/Obama would have been exposed to have all been a part of the same plan and are just players in a dog and pony show "for the masses." Is MY BELIEF.

      Those of us that are Constitutionalist Patriots may be a dying breed and the 21st century
      may have to be given over to the N.W.O dynastical families.

      Conservatives sit back and watch their Bill of Rights being throw in the trash bin as the Executive Orders from a dictator takes over their lives second by second. You would think that they would be marching in the street every weekend.  You would think that with the advent of the pc.......the organization to do that would be a sinch.

      The only person that is "genuine" is Ron Paul.  I am looking for that "contradictions."
      Cruising hundreds of interviews...where he is in contradiction and his logic is flawed.
      I CAN'T FIND ONE.  In some instance I may not agree with his logic....BUT, it boils down to personal preference NOT because Paul is saying something "irrational" or his "rational" for what he is saying is inane.

      If the populous overlooks this guy and does not make him POTUS, then for sure America is going to be watered down until..........she does not exist.  The NWO time line for Americas extinction is about 2050.  Without Ron Paul turning the tide.........for sure 2200 century America is going to be a beautiful memory in history books; NOT a shining beacon for freedom.

      From
      Subject: Re: the truth is ....
      To: "G Lawton" <omo5717@...>
      Date: Thursday, October 6, 2011, 12:25 PM

      that was an amazing story. How much creadence do you put into this? it wouldn't surprise me mind you, after all the CIA always says " Black is white and white is black"..it does show how complicated conspiracies have gotten in our day and age.If true, they should have just tried them all for treason and hung 'em.....