Dear Mr. Mitchell, Thank you so much for this: YouTube: The Bankers ARE The Problem

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2011

      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      Sent: Monday, October 3, 2011 8:45 AM
      Subject: Re: Dear Mr. Mitchell, Thank you so much for this: YouTube: The Bankers ARE The Problem

      You're very welcome, Alan.

      A lot more has been revealed in the book "Confessions of an Economic Hit Man" by John Perkins:

      http://www.amazon.com/Confessions-Economic-Hit-John-Perkins/dp/0452287081/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1317656484&sr=8-1

      The author is interviewed on YouTube here:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTbdnNgqfs8

      We briefly summarized THE PROBLEM with the FED
      in Chapter 8 of "The Federal Zone":

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/htm/chapter8.htm (first published in 1992)

      Begin reading at "What gives?"

      On Mon, Oct 3, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Alan Dicey <adicey@...> wrote:
      Dear Mr. Mitchell,
      Thank you so much for this incredible Youtube on the Bankers!

      I have sent it around to all my Family, friends, and associates.
      How can it be possible people do not realize the Bankers situation when as early as:

      Nathan Rothschild  [1777-1836]   Financier, Founder of Rothschild banking dynasty.
      "I care not what puppet is placed on the throne of England to rule the Empire. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire and I control the British money supply."
      Note: * Also  The Builderberg Group  are a pack of Demons!

      With Best Regards,
      Alan Dicey
      Miami, Florida