YouTube: Anonymous - The Bankers ARE The Problem + authoritative support added by the Supreme Law Firm ...
- View Source----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
Sent: Saturday, October 1, 2011 11:30 AM
Subject: YouTube: Anonymous - The Bankers ARE The Problem + authoritative support added by the Supreme Law Firm ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5xRaQnHGA0&feature=share
We added these points to the Facebook page for Richard C. Hoagland:
Just a few things to lend authoritative support to this important video:
(1) the United States (Federal government) has formally declared insolvency
with respect to obligations allegedly owed to the Federal Reserve Banks:
(2) as confirmed at (1) above, there is no Act of Congress creating a specific liability
for any "income" taxes imposed by subtitle A of the Internal Revenue Code:
(3) the Grace Commission found that Federal income taxes do not pay for government services,
they pay for interest on the federal debts to foreign banks:
(4) the DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY above has formally activated the AUTOMATIC STAY
authorized by the Federal bankruptcy law at 11 U.S.C. 362:
Therefore, the FED banks are legally barred from collecting any more interest payments
from the American People until and unless this formal bankruptcy is finalized.
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964
http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm (Home Page)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm (Support Policy)
http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm (Client Guidelines)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.guidelines.htm (Policy + Guidelines)
All Rights Reserved without Prejudice