Newsflavor.com : White House Insider: The Oba ma Plan – Part 3 : "All of us need to corre ct this mistake ... that’s what the electio n of Barack Obama was ... a huge mistake."

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23 11:56 AM
      Subject: Newsflavor.com : White House Insider: The Obama Plan – Part 3 :
      "All of us need to correct this mistake ... that’s what the election of Barack Obama was ... a huge mistake."

      http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/white-house-insider-the-obama-plan-part-three-2/

      Fair Warning:  some foul language / street talk / adult content

      [begin excerpt]

      ... [W]hat I will say is that those are two of the three tactics we are engaging in against Barack Obama’s re-election -- continuing to push Eric Holder out of the DOJ, securing a primary challenger, and the other thing … it relates to a staffing issue.

      The loss of a critical member of the Obama staff.

      A resignation that will further the growing perception that the Obama White House is a place of internal disarray -- which it absolutely is.

      And this event will also be a signal to those in the Democratic Party that Barack Obama’s re-election is not in their best future interests.

      It is time we cut our losses and begin the rebuilding process sooner rather than later.

      And I’m not just talking about the Democratic Party -- I’m talking about the country.

      All of us.

      All of us need to correct this mistake, and that’s what the election of Barack Obama was.

      At its core, that’s what it really was -- a huge mistake.

      [end excerpt]