Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle) ---- PRICELESS ! !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011

    Subject: Fwd: Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle) ---- PRICELESS ! !

    From: jonathonjoseph@...
    To: jonathonjoseph@...

    Subj: Fwd: Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle) ---- PRICELESS ! !

    From: ShirleyJake6@...

    From: Gramma3Monkies@...

    These signs are priceless.  Bravo for the state of Washington !!
      Northbound on I-5 (88 miles south of Seattle )...

    The federal government is now petitioning to have these signs removed or Washington state will be denied additional monies for interstate highways.

    The State of Washington replied, they will secede from the Union rather than be intimidated. These are a matter of free speech paid for by a private citizen.

    It seems the Obama government uses intimidation and ignores the first amendment when they want to silence someone.

    Northbound on I-5 near Chehalis , WA   (88 miles south of Seattle )

    .

    "There is only one cure for all the world's ills. Union with Me."
    God!
    If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
    -2 Chronicles 7:14
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "There are more instances of the abridgment of the freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." --James Madison

                               "Life without God is like an unsharpened  pencil - it has no point."
                      How long before you admit that Obama is a mistake???

    If I agreed with a Liberal, we'd both be wrong.
                 Keep your powder dry!  You will need it! DIG YOUR FOXHOLE                                                          DEEP!

                                        Yogi Berra once said "The future ain't what it used to be"

      "The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."

    -Thomas Jefferson

    Who desires peace, should prepare for war....no one dare offend or insult a power of recognized superiority in action.  From the Latin of Vegetius.
    .