Question re: "We are apparently due for a galactic core explosion ..." in "Spectra of Alternative Knowledge" (LECTURE / VIDEO)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2011
      Question re: "We are apparently due for a galactic core explosion ..."
      in "Spectra of Alternative Knowledge" (LECTURE / VIDEO)

      http://alchemy2012.com/

      There is a Hopi Indian legend of a Blue Star that will signal the end of our age and cause significant catastrophe on Earth. The amazing scientist Paul Laviolette has theorized that the cores of galaxies periodically erupt, in what he has termed a "Galactic Superwave" involving the blue-shifting of energy such as seen in Seyfert Galaxies (quasars). It is now believed that all galaxies are Seyfert galaxies, and it's hypothesized that the core explosions occur every 10,000 years or so (curiously putting it at roughly 1/2 of our precessional cycle!?)  We are apparently due for a galactic core explosion which according to some will provide a blue star rising just prior to the December 21, 2012 sunrise. We'll know if a few years!

      http://www.guerillamedia.co.nz/content/thomas-j-brown-spectra-alternative-knowledge-uncensored-nz-mr-news

      Greetings Thomas,

      WOW!!!

      I thoroughly enjoyed the video of your recent lecture "Spectra of Alternative Knowledge".

      There was so much material in that lecture, I could easily bombard you with hundreds of questions.

      Just one, for now, if you would grace us with a reply:

      Do you remember discussing the concept of "white holes" many months ago?

      And, do you remember the results we obtained by reversing Einstein's
      famous equation, and solving for "m" instead of solving for "E"?

      Thus:

      m = E / (c**2)  <--- formulaic metaphor for Creation ...

      mass is equal to Energy divided by the velocity of light squared

      Here we see a formulaic metaphor for creation, by which
      truly enormous amounts of Energy are effectively "compressed"
      into tangible matter, using a very large "compression factor"
      i.e. 186,000 miles per second x 186,000 miles per second.

      It seemed to me that the existence of galactic core explosions
      does map quite directly into the theory of "white holes" --
      where enormous and surely mysterious sources of Energy
      are converted into enormous quantities of matter --
      even whole new galaxies spinning around quasars
      ejected at right angles to the former galactic plane.

      If humans are in fact "star seeds" as you suggested at the very end,
      then perhaps we now have another glimpse of eternity --
      in which the Children of God will populate a Universe
      that is ever expanding with the addition of entirely new galaxies
      -- in a process that continues on, without end, forever.

      What better way to imitate the Creator than to participate
      directly in acts of creation that emit such massive amounts
      of common elements, and quite possibly even elements
      that remain undiscovered by planet Earth's humans!

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13
      http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm