Re: Eight states quietly plan to drop out of the Federal Reserve System !!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      I can confirm that my office did request the Washington State Secretary of State
      to issue an opinion whether or not the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
      should be registered as a foreign corporation with the State of Washington.

      See Lewis v. United States:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/decs/lewis/

      Staff of that SOS were interested in this question, but deferred it to the
      Washington State Attorney General.

      The AG then replied that, as a private Citizen, I was not entitled to request
      and obtain an Attorney General Opinion on that question, because I was
      not listed among the State government officers who are so entitled.

      But, the point was made, nevertheless!

      REQUEST FOR INFORMAL ATTORNEY GENERAL OPINION

      TO:       Office of the Attorney General

                Attention:  Opinions Editor

                P.O. Box 40100

                Olympia 98504-0100

                WASHINGTON STATE, USA

      FROM:     Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.

                Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964, Rotella v. Wood

      DATE:     May 19, 2009 A.D.

      SUBJECT:  registration of Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco

                as a foreign corporation with branch offices in Seattle

      Greetings Washington State Attorney General:

      Our office has been retained by a husband and wife who previously petitioned for relief from the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Spokane, Washington State.

      That litigation recently resulted in the filing and service of a DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY by the United States appearing ex rel. as Interpleader.  A hard copy is attached, and a fully hyperlinked version is also here on the Internet, for your convenience:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/fox2/insolvency.htm

      To satisfy due diligence, my office attempted to obtain information identifying the Registered Agent for service of process on the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, with branch offices in Seattle.

      However, the Washington State Secretary of State informed us via email that the Federal Reserve Banks are not registered with them as foreign corporations, even though the Ninth Circuit has held that Federal Reserve Banks are “privately owned and locally controlled corporations.”  See Lewis v. United States, 680 F.2d 1239 (1982).

      Briefly, Mr. Lewis was hit by a Federal Reserve vehicle in Los Angeles, and he sued the United States (Federal Government) to recover the resulting damages under the Federal Tort Claims Act.  The Ninth Circuit held that Lewis sued the wrong party, however, because the Federal Reserve Banks are not Federal agencies for purposes of that Act.  The Ninth Circuit then went into some detail itemizing all of the reasons why those Banks are not Federal agencies.

      Because Lewis supra is now binding case law within the entire Ninth Circuit, we argue that the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco should register as a foreign corporation with the Office of the Washington State Secretary of State, due to its substantial business presence here.

      We also argue that, as a foreign corporation, the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco should display a proper identifying suffix such as “Inc.” or “Corp.” in all written occurrences of that proper entity name.  Even though a Federal corporation was originally created by Act of Congress, it is not thereby exempted from obeying all applicable Washington State constitutional provisions, statutes and regulations.

      On this point, please see also Daly v. The National Life Insurance Company of the United States of America, in which the Indiana Supreme Court held in the year 1878 A.D. as follows:

      "Foreign Corporation" Defined. -- The statutes of this State define a foreign corporation to be "a corporation created by or under the laws of any other state, government, or country," or one "not incorporated or organized in this State".

      Same. -- Insurance Company Created by Act of Congress. -- An insurance company created by an act of Congress is a foreign corporation subject to the requirements of the statute of this State approved June 17th, 1852, "respecting foreign corporations and their agents in this State."  1 R.S. 1876, p. 373.

      Same. -- Congress as a Local Legislature. -- Constitutional Law. -- An act of Congress creating a private corporation is the act of Congress as the local Legislature of the District of Columbia;  as Congress can not, under the federal constitution, as the Congress of the United States, create a private corporation.

      [bold emphasis added]

      The Tenth Amendment clarifies these holdings quite neatly:  to create a Federal corporation that is national in scope would thereby invade States’ Rights to charter their own domestic corporations.  Thus, Congress can only create a Federal corporation, like the Federal Reserve Banks and the Union Pacific Railroad Company, when it enacts municipal law in its capacity as the Legislature for the federal zone:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/fedzone11/

      Accordingly, my office and our bankruptcy clients hereby request an Informal Attorney General Opinion on the following two (2) questions:

      (1)     Is the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, with branch offices in Seattle, required to register with the Washington State Secretary of State as a foreign corporation, in order fully to comply with applicable Washington State statutes regulating foreign corporations with a substantial business presence inside Washington State?

      (2)     Are the People of Washington State ex rel. Private Attorney General eligible as such to request a Formal Attorney General Opinion?

      Thank you very much for your professional consideration.

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

      Attachments:

             Lewis v. United States, 680 F.2d 1239 (1982);

             DECLARATION OF INSOLVENCY AS TO OBLIGATIONS

             PAYABLE TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS (March 31, 2009 A.D.)

      Eight states quietly plan to drop out of the Federal Reserve System !!

      NewWorldOrderWhistleBlowers2 : Message: Incredible! Eight states quietly
      plan to drop out of the Federal Reserve system!