Re: [catapultthenwopolicestatedepopulation] George Soros on the kenyan

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2011
      If both parents needed to be "Citizens" then both needed to be
      State Citizens, because federal citizenship did not exist
      when the Qualifications Clauses were first ratified into Law ...

      We now regard the following documentation to be essential, if one is

      correctly to understand the intent of the Framers when they drafted those
      Qualifications Clauses:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ authors/mitchell/citizenship. for.dummies.htm  (and all links at the end)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ authors/mitchell/comments.on. citizenship.for.dummies.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ press/rels/correct.amendment. htm

      My office legally represents the United States ex rel. at the Third Circuit in Philadelphia,

      in the case of Berg v. Obama et al.:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/

      A CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH has already been verified and entered into evidence
      at the U.S. District Court in Santa Ana, California.  It was also an Exhibit attached
      to the following SUBPOENA IN A CIVIL CASE, the answer to which is now PAST DUE:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ subpoena.kenya.ambassador.1. jpg
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ subpoena.kenya.ambassador.2. jpg
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ delivery.instructions.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ LucasSmith01.png
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ LucasSmith02.png
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ LucasSmith03.jpg  (CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/subpoena/ letter.to.consul.general.htm

      Please be advised of the following VERIFIED CRIMINAL COMPLAINT,
      ON INFORMATION, which was required by 18 U.S.C. 4 (misprision of felony):

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/vcc.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/third.circuit/nad02.htm  (no rebuttal(s))
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ obama/Kenya/National.Assembly. Official.Report.2008-11-05.pdf
      ("son of the soil" with "Kenyan roots":  cf. "jus soli" in Black's Law Dictionary)

      My office has arguably done more research into the correct construction
      of the Qualifications Clauses than any other lawyer or law firm in America:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ authors/mitchell/quals.htm

      We now regard the following documentation to be essential, if one is
      correctly to understand the intent of the Framers when they drafted those
      Qualifications Clauses:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ authors/mitchell/citizenship. for.dummies.htm  (and all links at the end)
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ authors/mitchell/comments.on. citizenship.for.dummies.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ press/rels/correct.amendment. htm

      The decision in Pannill v. Roanoke is definitive, and dispositive:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ rsrc/twoclass.htm#pannill
      (summarizing:  federal citizens were not even contemplated when
      the organic, organizing version of the Constitution was first being drafted)

      If my office can be of any further assistance to you and/or your associates
      in this matter,
      please don't hesitate to contact us here via email (preferred).

      now assumes facts not in evidence.
        His failure to deny, rebut or otherwise challenge
      verified facts that have been entered into evidence, has activated legal estoppel against him.
      Such silence can also be construed as fraud:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/ fox2/insolvency.htm  (see Exhibit "K"  in this context)

      Thank you.

      http://www.supremelaw.org/ decs/agency/private.attorney. general.htm
      http://www.supremelaw.org/ reading.list.htm