UNSUBSCRIBE

  • tookeggi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2010
      Please I am begging.  I want to unsubscribe from this list.

      -------
      We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." -Ayn Rand