FW: LUIS EWING 2010 WINTER RIGHT TO TRAVEL SEMINARS COMING SOON!!!!

  • Luis Ewing
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2010
      From Luis Ewing at <rcwcodebuster (at) comcast.net> or <rcwcodebuster (at) yahoo.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) gmail.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) aol.com> or <rcwcodebuster (at) hotmail.com> or <luis (at) luisewing.com> or telephone: (253) 226-3741

      New Web Sites: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      * * *

      Subject: Luis Ewing October, November & December 2010 Right to Travel Seminars:

      Portland, Oregon . . . OR . . . Las Vegas, Nevada – October 30th, A.D. 2010

      Dallas, Texas – November 6th, A.D. 2010

      Memphis, Tennessee – November 13th, A.D. 2010

      Charlotte, North Carolina – November 20th A.D. 2010

      Florida – November 27th, A.D. 2010

      Denver, Colorado . . . OR . . . Columbus, Ohio – December 4th, A.D. 2010

      NOTE: 2 STATES may be subject to change depending on how many people contact me in the next week, so please if you are interested in having me teach a Seminar in your STATE, please send me an E-MAIL telling me that you would attend 1 of my RIGHT TO TRAVEL SEMINARS if I were to teach a Seminar in your STATE instead of 1 of those posted above.

      NOTE: SO PLEASE, Send me an E-Mail and tell me which STATE you are in and I will send you more information!!!!

      To hear Luis Ewing speak, go to:

      1.) Hear JOHN BRYANT interview Luis on THE LIBERTY FORUM at <www.FirstAmendmentRadio.com> or send an E-Mail to John Bryant at: <libertyforumnow@...> and tell him you want to hear more interviews with Luis

      2.) Hear RANDY YARBROUGH of Johnston, Colorado on KHNC 1360 AM interview Luis on the Saturday 10 am to noon Radio Show: TO FREE AMERICA at <www.americanewsnet.com> or on Satellite: Galaxy 13 channel 4 audio 7.70 or send an E-Mail to Randy & Heather at <rhy@...> or <randbo@...> or call (719) 738-3071 and tell them you want to hear more interviews with Luis.

      3.) Hear FREDERICK-EARL interview Luis on FREEDOM'S QUESTIONS heard every Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:30 PM PST at 90.1 FM, KZFR, Chico, California, in the Sacramento River Valley at <http://www.kzfr.org/> or send an E-Mail to Frederick Earl at <frederick_earl@...> and tell him that you want to hear more interviews with Luis.

      4.) Hear TRUMAN BERST interview Luis Ewing on TRUTH RADIO at <www.TruthRadio.com> or send an E-Mail to Truman Berst at <truman@...> or call (541) 745-3919 or send an E-Mail to Richard Palmquist at (805) 929-8448 at <rp@...> or <rpalmquist@...> and tell them you want to hear more interviews with Luis.

      5.) Hear JOHN STADTMILLER of THE REPUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK interview Luis on THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT at <www.republicbroadcasting.com/programs.html> or <www.RBNLive.com> or http://mp3.rbnlive.com/Stadt06.html or http://www.rbnlive.com/archiveindex.html send an E-Mail to John Stadtmiller at <johnstadtmiller@...> and tell him you want to hear more interviews with Luis.

      6.) Hear DARRYL SETTERS of THE REPUBLIC BROADCASTING NETWORK interview Luis on THE FRENCH CONNECTION at <www.republicbroadcasting.com/programs.html> or <www.RBNLive.com> or send an E-Mail to Darryl Setters at <dbsetters@...> and tell him you want to hear more interviews with Luis

      7.) Hear RICHARD YOUNG on Live Streaming Radio in the Las Vegas valley at: : KDWN 720 AM - TUES - 8-9 pm. Call him at (702) 383-8255 or 1-(800) 330-3140 or write him at: <fpto@...> or <KDWN@...> or go to his website: <www.assetpro.us>

      8.) Hear HARVEY WHARFIELD interview Luis on VERITAS RADIO at <www.VeritasRadio.com> or send an E-Mail to Harvey Wharfield at: <VeritasRadio@...> or call: (978) 635-9586 and tell him you want to hear more interviews with Luis.

      9.) Hear JOHN FAZIO of the THE OTHER RADIO NETWORK interview Luis on THE AGITATOR HOUR at <www.TheOtherRadioNetwork.com> NOTE: The Other Radio Network is now closed down, but you can go to this LINK to download archived interviews with Luis Ewing at: <http://kurnl.net/Agitator/>

      And if you like what you hear and are interested in having me come and do a seminar in your area, tell everyone in your law group or group's to send me an E-Mail to Luis Ewing at: <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...>

      Luis Ewing is the son of former Teamster Local 174 Union Leader Gary Ewing at:
      http://www.historylink.org/essays/output.cfm?file_id=2723

      Here are some web links where you can find Luis Ewing on GOOGLE:

      1.) www.freedom-school.com/luis-ewing/index.htm
      2.) irwinschiff.homestead.com/LuisEwingMeeting.html - 112k
      3.) www.wealth4freedom.com/history/corporate-constitution.htm - 45k
      4.) http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Freedom/Travel/DefYourRightToTravel-040920ch07s.pdf
      5.) http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-1464.html
      6.) http://www.healthherbs.com/audio/audio.html
      7.) http://www.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=59954
      8.) http://www.freedom-school.com/luis-ewing/perjury-flyer.html
      9.) http://www.nativeamericanbar.org/members/states/WA.html

      LUIS EWING'S LEGAL ADVERTISEMENT!!!!

      1.) I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY!

      2.) I am NOT a scumbag WSBA ATTORNEY!

      3.) I have NEVER gone to any law school and have NEVER taken any Bar Examination.

      4.) I will NOT REPRESENT anyone in any State Court unless you are willing to pay DOUBLE, TRIPLE or more than any Attorney would charge you!!!!

      5.) I NEVER attended any . . . JESUIT OWNED . . . LAW SCHOOL!!!!

      6.) I am NOT and have NEVER been a "member in good standing of the incompetent and criminally corrupt Washington State Bar Association" or any other State Bar Association.

      7.) Nor would I ever stoop so low as to join such a criminally corrupt, incompetent and morally debase organization such as the Washington State Bar Association.

      8.) I specialize in "serious criminal matters" and help people who want to appear and defend in person to fight their own cases [Pro-se] "without" an attorney and can help you beat all of the following charges:

      9.) Although I am A TRIBAL COURT LAWYER and yes, I am legally and lawfully AUTHORIZED TO PRACTICE LAW in several Federally Recognized Tribal Court's in this State and several other States, I CHOOSE NOT TO REPRESENT people because that would make me the same as any other SCUMBAG ATTORNEY!!!! I TEACH PEOPLE ENOUGH BASICS ABOUT THE LAW TO BEAT THEIR OWN CASE WITHOUT A SCUMBAG ATTORNEY and after that, they will have enough confidence to NEVER EVER hire an ATTORNEY ever again and that's MY MAIN GOAL, i.e. TO PUT THE WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION OUT OF BUSINESS OF THEIR ILLEGAL MONOPOLY OF OUR COURT SYSTEM AND THEREFORE STOPPING THEM FROM RIPPING PEOPLE OFF WHILE LOSING THEIR CASES AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

      10.) I cannot be charged with UNLAWFUL PRACTICE OF LAW because I do NOT qualify or fit within any of the definitions of LEGAL PROVIDER or as a NON-LAWYER as defined by subsections (1)(a) and (1)(b) of RCW 2.48.180.

      11.) I cannot be charged with UNLAWFUL PRACTICE OF LAW because subsection (7) of RCW 2.48.180 the UNLAWFUL PRACTICE STATUTE specifically provides that one cannot be charged with violating this statute IF OTHER STATUTES or COURT RULES allow me to practice law.

      12.) I cannot be charged with UNLAWFUL PRACTICE OF LAW because RCW 2.48.170, 2.48.190 and Sections 3275 & 3276 of the TERRITORIAL CODE OF 1881 SPECIFICALLY allow me to practice law WITHOUT ADMISSION by the Washington State Supreme Court and WITHOUT ADMISSION of the Washington State Bar Association.

      13.) I prepare and sell legal documents to PRO-SE LITIGANTS who choose to act as their own Attorneys and who hire me to do PARA-LEGAL work and/or prepare legal pleadings, and other legal documents at their "specific instructions."

      14.) The specific act of "preparing and selling" legal documents has been specifically EXCLUDED from the DEFINITION OF PRACTICING LAW in the Washington State General Court Rules at GR 24 (b).

      SEE WASHINGTON STATE GENERAL RULES AT RULE 24. DEFINITION OF PRACTICE OF LAW . . . at . . . GR 24 (b) which reads:

      "(b) Exceptions and Exclusions: Whether or not they constitute the practice of law, the following are permitted: . . . (8) Sale of legal forms in any format," and the facts will show that this is all that Luis Ewing does and this activity of selling legal forms to "pro-se"litigants does NOT constitute a violation of any part of RCW 2.48.180 et seq.

      TO THE INCOMPETENT WASHINGTON STATE PROSECUTORS, SEE GR 24 (b)(8): WHICH PART OF . . . "SALE LEGAL FORMS IN ANY FORMAT" . . . DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????

      EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES AND ACT AS THEIR OWN ATTORNEY!

      EVERYONE WHO DEFENDS THEMSELVES AND ACTS AS THEIR OWN ATTORNEY HAS THE RIGHT TO HIRE ANYBODY TO BE THEIR PARA-LEGAL INCLUDING ME!

      I HAVE THE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT TO READ A LAW BOOK IN A PUBLIC LAW LIBRARY AND WRITE A LEGAL PLEADING FOR ANYONE WHO IS ACTING AS THEIR OWN ATTORNEY.

      TO THE DUMMY PROSECUTORS, WHICH PART OF WASHINGTON STATE GENERAL RULE 24 (b)(8) DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????

      15.) I DO NOT MAKE ANY GUARANTEES OF PERFORMANCE OR RESULTS IN ANY COURT, BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO GUARANTEE RESULTS OR PERFORMANCE IN ANY COURT AND FURTHER, NO ATTORNEY WILL GUARANTEE, SO WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME TO GUARANTEE OR PROMISE RESULTS, ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE PROBABLY ASKING ME TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR CASE FOR LESS MONEY????

      16.) THE ONLY GUARANTEE THAT I WILL GIVE ANYONE IS THAT I WILL GET 100% PAYMENT IN FULL BEFORE I GIVE YOU ANY MOTIONS THAT MIGHT GET YOUR CASE DISMISSED AND THE ONLY PAYMENT PLAN THAT I WILL ACCEPT IS YES, YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME DOWN PAYMENT MONIES TO GET ME STARTED RESEARCHING AND WRITING SOME PRELIMINARY DOCUMENTS SUCH AS DISCOVERY, REQUEST FOR BILL OF PARTICULARS, MOTION FOR MORE DEFINITE STATEMENTS, INTERROGATORY QUESTIONS, REQUEST'S FOR ADMISSIONS, ETC., BUT I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MOTIONS THAT MIGHT OR COULD OR WOULD DISMISS YOUR CASE UNTIL AFTER I AM PAID 100% IN FULL AND I DO NOT CARE IF YOUR TRIAL IS THIS WEEK AND YOU PROMISE TO PAY ME NEXT WEEK, I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY MOTIONS THAT MIGHT DISMISS YOUR CASE UNTIL AFTER I AM PAID 100% IN FULL!!!!

      TIRED OF SPENDING BIG MONEY AND LOSING AT THE SAME TIME?

      HIRING ME PUT A WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY OUT OF WORK AND THAT IS A GOOD CAUSE ALL BY ITSELF!!!!

      I CAN HELP YOU BEAT:

      1.) WILLFUL FAILURE TO FILE INCOME TAX RETURNS AND WILLFUL FAILURE TO PAY OVER ALL TAXES DUE CHARGES!!!! – I learned EVERYTHING that I know about IRS CHARGES from lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or godspastor@...

      2.) INCOME TAX EVASION CHARGES!!!! – I LEARNED EVERYTHING THAT I KNOW ABOUT IRS CHARGES FROM lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or godspastor@...

      3.) IRS – Removing NOFTL's.

      4.) Stop 26 U.S.C. 6331 Notice of Levy of your . . . MILITARY RETIREMENT PENSION!

      5.) Stop State Divorce Court's from splitting your . . . MILITARY RETIREMENT PENSION . . . and . . . FORGET 38 U.S.C. 5301 . . . I MAY HAVE SOMETHING BETTER IF YOU ARE PARTIALLY OR FULLY DISABLED!

      6.) STATE TAX BOARD ISSUES!!!!

      7.) Did you lose your INHERITANCE MONEY to the STATE and all their ATTORNEYS????

      8.) Do you want your INHERITANCE MONEY back????

      9.) ALL MANUFACTURING MARIJUANA CHARGES!!!!

      10.) ALL DRUG POSSESSION WITH INTENT TO DELIVER CHARGES!!!!

      11.) Are you a landlord whose renter got busted for growing marijuana and need help to stop the cops from trying to steal your house with DRUG FORFEITURE LAWS????

      12.) ALL DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED CHARGES!!!!

      13.) ALL DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE CHARGES!!!!

      14.) ALL DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE CHARGES!!!!

      15.) ALL DRIVING WHILE INTOXICATED CHARGES!!!!

      16.) ALL RECKLESS DRIVING CHARGES!!!!

      17.) ALL NEGLIGENT DRIVING CHARGES!!!!

      18.) ALL REFUSAL TO COOPERATE AND GIVE INFORMATION, OBSTRUCTING A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, RESISTING ARREST OR ASSAULTING A POLICE OFFICER CHARGES!!!!

      19.) ALL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND ASSAULT CHARGES!!!!

      20.) STOP OR DELAY ALL NON-JUDICIAL FORECLOSURE PROCEEDINGS OR NOTICE OF TRUSTEES SALE PROCEEDINGS!!!!

      21.) ALL DIVORCE AND CHILD SUPPORT PROCEEDINGS!!!!

      22.) STOP ALL 3RD & 4TH DEGREE ASSAULT OF A POLICE OFFICER CHARGES!!!!

      23.) STOP ALL 1ST, 2ND, 3RD & 4TH DEGREE ASSAULTS CHARGES!!!!

      24.) STOP ALL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CHARGES!!!! – ARE YOU BEING HARASSED WITH ANTI-HARASSMENT ORDERS OR TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDERS????

      25.) STOP ALL MALICIOUS MISCHIEF CHARGES!!!!

      26.) STOP ALL CRIMINAL CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES!!!!

      27.) STOP ALL CIVIL CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES!!!!

      28.) STOP ALL CHILD SUPPORT FOR UN-MARRIED FATHERS!!!! – NEVER PAY IT AGAIN!

      29.) HELP WITH ALL CHILD CUSTODY PROCEEDINGS!!!!

      30.) Is the State trying to stop you from . . . HOME-SCHOOLING YOUR CHILDREN????

      31.) Want to sue the CPS Division of DSHS????

      32.) ALL MONEY LAUNDERING, CONSPIRACY CHARGES, ETC., YOU NAME IT AND I CAN BEAT IT!!!!

      33.) STOP ALL COLLECTION AGENCIES and ALL CREDITORS dead in their tracks.

      34.) STOP or DELAY FORECLOSURES!

      35.) Federal Security Violations. (SEC).

      36.) Washington State Department of Financial Institutions Violations. (State version of SEC).

      37.) Washington State Employment Security Violations.

      38.) Washington State Department of Labor Violations.

      39.) Are you an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR who is being harassed by STATE & FEDERAL AGENCIES regarding whether your own children or the people who are working for you are in fact and law "employees" or "independent contractors"???? – If so, you need my help!!!!

      40.) BREACH OF CONTRACT LAWSUITS!

      41.) Beat all NO INSURANCE TICKETS for FREE, ask me how????

      42.) Beat all NO SEAT BELT TICKETS for FREE, ask me how????

      43.) DO YOU WANT OUT OF THE SYSTEM?

      44.) I can help set you up with ASSET PROTECTION such as Trust's, LLC's and Non-Profit Religious Corporation Soles.

      45.) WANT TO OPEN UP BANK ACCOUNTS WITH NO SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?

      46.) WANT TO GET A CELLULAR PHONE WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER?

      47.) CODE ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS THREATENING TO COME ONTO YOUR PRIVATE PROPERTY WITHOUT A WARRANT?????

      48.) LANDLORD THREATENING TO EVICT YOU????

      49.) Is the government or the thieving cops trying to use DRUG FORFEITURE LAWS TO SEIZE YOUR PROPERTY or CARS????

      50.) Illegal Guns or illegal weapons charges.

      51.) Land, Water and Mineral Rights: Can't mine or log your land, call me and let's force them to recognize the federal mining laws!

      52.) Do you need to file a Withdrawal of Pleas of Guilty?????

      53.) Do you need to file a Motion to Vacate a Void Judgment????

      54.) Do you have . . . PROBATION VIOLATIONS????

      55.) Do you have a . . . FAILURE TO APPEAR WARRANT FOR YOUR ARREST????

      I have beat all these charges either for myself or for many clients and many other charges as well, and you can too with my help!!!!

      However, I do NOT GUARANTEE RESULTS PERIOD!!!!

      Whether you . . . WIN . . . or . . . LOSE, . . . you contribute to 1 really . . . GOOD CAUSE . . . and that is . . . PUTTING A WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY . . . OUT OF WORK!!!!

      WHY HIRE A LAZY INCOMPETENT AND WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WASHINGTON STATE BAR ASSOCIATION ATTORNEY TO REPRESENT YOU AND LOSE AGAIN AND AGAIN WHEN YOU CAN GO INTO COURT BY YOURSELF AND INVOKE YOUR RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 1, SECTION 22 OF THE WASHINGTON STATE CONSTITUTION AND BEAT YOUR CASE BY YOURSELF WITH MY PAPERWORK AND SOME BASIC INSTRUCTIONS AS MANY OTHER OF MY CLIENTS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR TEN YEARS PLUS!!!!

      ABOUT SEMINARS:

      I am available to come to your State to teach criminal defense, traffic law and how to defend yourself in court. I have been "DRIVING" without a "LICENSE" and "DRIVING WHILE LICENSE SUSPENDED" since 1996 and file NO income tax returns since 1993 and beat all my tickets and helped many others do the same all over Washington State and in a few other State's as well. I also do DUI, Drug Possession and Drug Manufacturing charges. I am now also handling Income Tax Evasion & Willfull failure to file cases 26 U.S.C. 7203, 7201, 7212 and 18 U.S.C. 371 cases as well. I have prevented clients from going to jail for CONTEMPT OF COURT for not producing "books and records" and have got clients out of jail for CONTEMPT OF COURT for not producing "books and records" in both the State and Federal Court's. If you are part of a law study group or tax honesty group, please feel free to RE-SEND this E-Mail and ALL ATTACHED FREE TRAFFIC FLYERS to ALL your E-Mail List's and friends. I am working on creating similar flyers for every State in the Corporate U.S.! (Send E-Mail for electronic format copy of free flyers.)
      Please let me know how many people attend your law study group, how often you meet and the specific address of the location where you meet, the day, and time. If there are other law study groups or tax honesty groups in your area, please re-send this message on to them as well!

      FREE FLYERS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST!

      My FREE FLYERS are so good that they have prevented many from going to jail, they have prevented many others from even getting a ticket in the first place and a few others even got their tickets dismissed in court when they filed my flyers into their court case and read them to the judge in open court.

      1.) My ARREST ME OR FREE ME FLYER is the 1st flyer you hand to the cop and ask him am I under arrest or am I free to leave? This contains the case law that says you are under arrest when the cops turns the lights on and that no reasonable person would believe that he is free to leave. This flyer shows the cop that he can't fool you by telling you that you are just being "detained" and are not yet under arrest. This flyer shows that the word arrest is used to define the word "detain". This forces the dumb cop to realize that you know that by stopping you that he has invoked a seizure.

      2.) My MIRANDA FLYER is the 2nd flyer you hand to the cop. This flyer contains the case law that says once you have invoked your right to remain silent, that all interrogation must cease. Now what is the cop going to use as "evidence" against you?

      3.) My STOP ARREST NOTICE is the 3rd flyer you hand to the cop. This flyer informs the cop that under the arrest without warrant statute and the traffic arrest statute that he does NOT have the statutory authority to arrest "and take you into custody" for driving while license suspended or anything else that is not listed in subsection (2) of the arrest without warrant statute.(NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been arrested and taken into custody for driving while license suspended when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      4.) My DOPE FLYER shows the cops that you have the right to lawfully possess and smoke marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER. (NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been charged with possession or had their dope taken away from them when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      5.) My NO INSURANCE FLYER shows the cops that he cannot give you a NO INSURANCE TICKET for not having insurance unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused at least $750.00 damage to another car or property. (NOTE: NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been issued a NO INSURANCE TICKET when they presented this flyer to the cops!)

      6.) My NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED FLYER shows that there is NO three (3) digit federal motor vehicle safety standard in existence in the entire code of federal regulation.
      (NOTE: My flyer is so good that one (1) person in the LEGS GROUP in Seattle, Washington received a dismissal of their seat belt in the mail after mailing my no seat belt flyer into the court!)

      7.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN WASHINGTON FLYER shows that the State of Washington only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES! (NOTE: This flyer is so good, that it has prevented many from going to jail for driving with no license, when they presented it to the cops!)

      8.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN OREGON FLYER shows that the State of Oregon only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      9.) My NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN IDAHO FLYER shows that the State of Idaho only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES.

      10.) My WASHINGTON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Washington State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      11.) My OREGON RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Oregon State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      12.) My IDAHO RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER shows that if you declare your motor vehicle to be a NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLE and used exclusively for recreational, camping and TRAVEL USE, that the State Statute itself says you are specifically EXEMPT from being required to have a drivers license to drive your car! (NOTE: This flyers is so good, that NOT one (1) person in Idaho State has been issued a ticket for driving without a license when they presented it to the cops!)

      13.) My DAYLITE FLYER shows that only a plainly marked vehicle during daylite hours can legally stop you and give you a ticket. UNMARKED COP CARS have NO statutory authority to stop you or give you a ticket for anything!

      14.) My RIGHT TO PRACTICE LAW FLYER shows that I have the statutory authority under Washington law to practice law in all of the courts of this State WITHOUT ADMISSION to the Washington State Bar Association.

      15.) My PERJURY FLYER shows that the INCOMPETENT Grant County Prosecutors have committed 1st Degree Perjury by their testimony in open court that they had "prior knowledge" that neither Kurt Riggin or Luis Ewing were NOT currently and had NEVER been authorized or admitted to practice law by the Washington State Bar Association and then armed with that "prior knowledge" they proceeded to charge us with unlawful practice of law as both a legal provider and as a non-lawyer, knowing that we did not qualify or fall within the definitions of legal provider or non-lawyer.

      NEW FREE FLYERS FOR UTAH:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN UTAH FLYER – This flyer has NO less than four (4) Utah statutes that make it crystal clear that a police officer has NO authority to ask you to provide proof of operator's security aka INSURANCE unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused injury, death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to another vehicle and is supported by several EN BANC Washington State Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not been in an accident and the cop still demands you provide proof of insurance after you hand him this flyer and he still gives you a no insurance ticket, you can file 1st Degree Felony charges against him for "trafficking in false insurance claims" in violation of your State Criminal Profiteering Act which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL UTAH FLYER – This flyer has the Utah Statutes that clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) UTAH RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER – This flyer makes it clear that if you declare your car to be a recreational vehicle that is used exclusively and solely for family, camping, recreational or to travel that you are not required to have a license to drive it. This flyer contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and Washington that further clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to have a DRIVER'S LICENSE to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) UTAH STOP ARREST NOTICE – This flyer has the vehicle code section and supporting criminal statute that clearly gives you the right to demand that the police officer release you from custody if you sign the promise to appear in most cases except for drunk driving and further tells the cop that he is guilty of a gross misdemeanor if he violates this section and can be subject to removal from office for violating this section. This flyer also has two statutes, one from the vehicle code and one from the criminal code that makes it clear to all law enforcement that he is required to bring you to the magistrate forthwith and not to the jail.

      NEW FREE FLYERS FOR NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA:

      1.) NO INSURANCE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – These flyer's have NO less than four (4) North & South Carolina statutes that make it crystal clear that a police officer has NO authority to ask you to provide proof of operator's security aka INSURANCE unless you were first involved in an accident in which you caused injury, death or damage of at least $1,000.00 to another vehicle and is supported by five (5) North and South Carolina case cites and several EN BANC Washington State Supreme Court Decisions. If you have not been in an accident and the cop still demands you provide proof of insurance after you hand him this flyer and he still gives you a no insurance ticket, you can file 1st Degree Felony charges against him for "trafficking in false insurance claims" in violation of your State Criminal Profiteering Act which is the State version of RICO.

      2.) DOPE IS LEGAL NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER'S – This flyer has the North and South Carolina Statutes and Federal Statutes that clearly provide that you may LAWFULLY POSSESS marijuana if you are the ULTIMATE USER who is using the marijuana for your own individual and personal use and NOT for distribution.

      3.) NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLYER'S – This flyer makes it clear that if you declare your car to be a recreational vehicle that is used exclusively and solely for family, camping, recreational or to travel that you are not required to have a license to drive it. Although both North and South Carolina statutes attempt to make it look like this only applies to RV's and Mobile Homes, the South Carolina recreational statute makes it clear that a recreational vehicle can be a self propelled vehicle that is to serve solely as a family car and personal conveyance for recreational, camping and travel use! This flyer contains statutes from Idaho, Oregon and Washington that further clarifies that you are EXEMPT from having to have a DRIVER'S LICENSE to drive your car for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.

      4.) NO LICENSE REQUIRED IN NORTH AND SOUTH CAROLINA FLYER shows that the State's of North and South Carolina only sells COMMERCIAL LICENSES! If you look carefully at the North Carolina statutes GS 20-7, they try to fool you into thinking that Class A, Class B and Class C driver's licenses are NOT Commercial, but go the next statute G.S. 20-37.16 and you will see that the same Class A, Class B and Class C driver's licenses are COMMERCIAL!

      5.) NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA NO SEAT BELT REQUIRED ON NON-COMMERCIAL VEHICLES – This flyer has the Federal Statutes that make it clear that the State's cannot create a different standard than the Federal Standard and shows you that the State adopted the Commercial Motor Vehicle Safety Act which requires all COMMERCIAL VEHICLES to have Seat Belts.

      NOTE: Send me an E-Mail to request all of these FREE FLYERS and I will be glad to send them to you by E-Mail in electronic format, but please tell me what State you live in and send me your full contact information, including your snail mail address, phone, cellular, fax, pager and alternate E-Mail addresses so that I can send you notice when I teach a seminar in your State.

      DONATIONS ARE NEEDED:

      I spend hundreds of dollars each month printing up each two-page flyer and taking them to KINKO copy center and convert them all to one-page double-sided flyers, then I drive down to all the local bars and nightclubs and post them on hundreds of car windshields. These flyers EDUMACATE the 100 IQ or less cops who tell you: "DUH, I'M JUST DOING MY JOB, TELL IT TO THE JUDGE!
      These FREE FLYERS are so good, that most never even get a ticket in the first place, they have kept many people from going to jail for driving while license suspended and a few have gotten their cases dismissed in court just by presenting and reading my flyers to the judge in open court and I never saw a penney for it! This is my contribution to the cause. I wish to create similar FREE FLYERS for every State in the United States, but I don't have the time or financing to do it. Please send me your donation to help create similar flyers in every State.

      Kurt Riggin won his Multiple Felony Count Prosecution for Manufacturing 166 Marijuana Plants that were all over Six Feet Tall of the best PURPLE BUD you ever smoked in your life in the Snohomish County Superior Court Cause No. 02-1-01835-6 PRE-TRIAL. That was a case that well known Seattle Attorney Jeffrey Steinborn the lead attorney for NORML and allegedly the best drug attorney in the State of Washington said he could not beat! What does that mean? It means that Luis Ewing and Kurt Riggin are the best drug attorneys in the State of Washington!

      I HAVE BEEN BRAGGING ON THE INTERNET for several years that Both Kurt Riggin and I have $10,000.00 Warrants for our arrest in Grant County for unlawful practice of law in TOTAL MOCKERY OF THE GROSSLY INCOMPETENT GRANT COUNTY PROSECUTORS.

      That BOGUS charge was brought about in "retaliation" by Incompetent Grant County Prosecutors Robert Moser and Teddy Chow who are both embarrassed that they got their butts kicked by a couple of guys who never went to law school and forced them to dismiss a driving while license suspended against former defendant Randy Roe PRE-TRIAL in the Grant County District Court Case No. C 00132608.

      Robert Moser and Teddy Chow together don't have enough brains to light a 40 Watt Bulb and are so stupid, that they both had the sheer stupidity to charge both Kurt Riggin and I with allegedly violating the unlawful practice statute RCW 2.48.180 as both a "legal provider" and also as a "non-lawyer" with full knowledge that this statute does NOT apply to anyone who is NOT currently and has NEVER been a "member of the Washington State Bar Association," and therefore committed PERJURY when they charged us with violating this statute.

      This is the best opportunity in the nation to send a message to the entire judicial and prosecutorial community. Imagine the message you will be sending to prosecutors and judges when you help put Grant County Prosecutors in jail for perjury, falsification of legal documents, false swearing, official misconduct, malfeasance, misfeasance, libel, slander and perjury of their oath of office.

      By the time we are done filing civil lawsuits and filing criminal charges against Grant County Prosecutors, Teddy Chow will soon be eating BUBBA'S CHOW in Club Fed!

      We intend to sue all the prosecutors and judges not only in their official capacities, we intend to sue Grant County, the State of Washington and we intend to file criminal charges against all the prosecutors involved in this case.

      We need money to purchase copies of all the briefings and court filings in Kalina v. Fletcher, 522 U.S. 118, 118 S. Ct. 502, 139 L. Ed. 2d 471 (1997) and Kalina v. Fletcher, 93 F.3d 653, 655-656 (1996) which both hold that PROSECUTORS HAVE NO IMMUNITY FROM PROSECUTION FROM PERJURY.

      We have CERTIFIED COPY'S of actual Court Transcripts and we will subpoena Washington State Licensed Bar Attorney Brent De Young to testify that he heard Grant County Prosecutors commit perjury in open court under oath in an official court proceeding.

      WANT TO REACH KURT RIGGIN?

      You can contact Kurt Riggin at : (303) 463-4437 or E-Mail to: <kurt@...> or <dualglide64@...>

      Do you want to see an end to the MOTORCYCLE HELMET LAW? Then send me your donation to help this cause! I am now doing the research that will prove the so called MOTORCYCLE HELMET LAW only applies to COMMERCIAL MOTOR CYCLES!

      Send me your donation to help this cause!

      Do you want to see me prove that the so called SEAT BELT LAW only applies to COMMERCIAL VEHICLES? Then send me your donation to help this cause!

      Do you want to see me prove that the so called DRIVERS LICENSE ONLY applies to COMMERCIAL VEHICLES? Then send me your donation to help this cause!

      Do you want to see me prove that MARIJUANA is already legal in every State if you are the ULTIMATE USER? Then send me your donation to help this cause!

      . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,

      PLEASE SEND DONATIONS in CASH ONLY wrapped in FOIL or COLORED PAPER to:

      Luis Ewing
      c/o 15001 132nd Avenue East,
      (City of) Puyallup,
      The State of Washington [98374-9414]

      ITEMS CURRENTLY FOR SALE:

      1.) Secrets of the Legal Industry – Criminal Notebooks I, II, III, IV & V ($515.00 each, includes S & H).
      2.) 4-Hour Video is $125.00 including S & H.
      3.) 30-Minute Video is $35.00 including S & H.
      4.) 45-Minute Luis speaks at the FREEDOM HALL IN OKLAHOMA VIDEO in November, 2000 for $35.00 including S & H.
      5.) 1-Hour and 30 Minutes Luis speaks at the FREEDOM HALL IN OKLAHOMA VIDEO in November, 2001 for $75.00 including S & H.
      SPECIAL PACKAGE PRICING IS AVAILABLE FOR SEMINAR ATTENDEES AND FOR PURCHASERS OF COMPLETE PACKAGE OF NOTEBOOKS AND VIDEOS. CONTACT LUIS FOR DETAILS.

      Send CASH ONLY wrapped in FOIL or COLORED PAPER to:

      Luis Ewing
      c/o 15001 132nd Avenue East,
      (City of) Puyallup,

      The State of Washington [98374-9414]

      Luis Ewing at (253) 226-3741 or E-Mail to: <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...> or <rcwcodebuster@...>

      PS – Go see my 2 NEW WEB SITES at: <www.luisewing.com> or <www.ultimateusers.com>

      Question: How do I get Luis Ewing's FREE FLYERS????

      Answer: Send me an E-MAIL to <rcwcodebuster @ the 4 below listed e-mail providers requesting that I send you my FREE FLYERS and please tell me what STATE you live in and I will add you to my list which I do STATE by STATE so that I can let you know when I might be teaching a LEGAL SEMINAR in your STATE!

      1.) comcast.net>
      2.) yahoo.com>
      3.) gmail.com>
      4.) hotmail.com>
      5.) aol.com>

      NOTE: If you saw this POST on a YAHOO GROUP and did NOT get the ATTACHED FREE FLYERS listed above and you want them, PLEASE SEND ME AN E-MAIL REQUESTING THE 4 FREE FLYERS to <rcwcodebuster @ the 4 above listed internet e-mail providers, and I will be happy to send them to you.

      Hey everyone do me a favor when you see my POST and when get my FREE FLYERS and please FORWARD & RE-SEND MY FREE FLYERS and also my POST on the YAHOO GROUP to ALL your friends and to EVERYONE on ALL your E-Mail list's!!!!

      WANT TO REACH lloyd smith? – You can contact lloyd smith at (360) 289-3429 or E-Mail to <godspastor@...>

      WANT TO REACH KURT RIGGIN FOR HELP IN COLORADO? – You can contact Kurt Riggin at : (303) 463-4437 or E-Mail to: <kurt@...> or <dualglide64@...>

      AUTHORITY TO PRACTICE LAW . . . "WITHOUT ADMISSION" . . . by the WASHINGTON STATE SUPREME COURT: RCW 2.48.190, RCW 26.25.010, RCW 26.21.005 (19)(a) and RCW 26.21A.005 (21)(a), RCW 26.26.011 (19), RCW 26.27.021 (16), RCW 26.27.041, 18 U.S.C. 1154, 18 U.S.C 1161, 18 U.S.C. 2265, 25 U.S.C. 1301, 25 U.S.C. 1903 (4), 25 U.S.C. 1903 (8), 25 U.S.C. 1911 (a)(b)(c), 25 U.S.C. 1901 -1963 ("ICWA"), 25 U.S.C. 3631, 43 U.S.C. 1602, 44 Fed. Reg. 67584 to 67595 (1979), RCW 2.48.170, RCW 2.48.180 (7), APR 1.1 (a), GR 24 (b)(8), Sections 3275 & 3276 of the Territorial Code of 1881. See also CR 82.5 (a) & RCW 13.34.240.

      CAVEAT WITH REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS HERE: This E-Mail is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510 to 18 U.S.C. 2521; RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b); RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 and is legally privileged and you do NOT have my "consent" for forward this e-mail to anyone. The information contained in this E-Mail is intended only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or attorney or agent responsible to deliver it to the Sendee, please destroy the E-Mail after advising by reply that you erroneously received this E-Mail. The receipt by anyone other than the designated recipient does NOT waive the lawyer or "of-counsel client privilege," nor will it constitute a waiver of the "work-product doctrine." Any information obtained in violation of RCW 9.73.030; RCW 9A.52.110; RCW 9A.52.120; RCW 9A.52.130 and RCW 9.73.020 is inadmissible in court pursuant to RCW 9.73.050 and further, anyone who forwards this e-mail to anyone else without my express prior "written consent" is liable for civil monetary damages under Washington law pursuant to RCW 9.73.060 and criminal penalties under RCW 9.73.080. The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential and may be hazardous to your preconceptions. FREE DISTRIBUTION: In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed free "only" to those specific recipients listed above who have previously expressed an interest in receiving the information for research and educational purposes and have made a prior request for said information. If the reader of this message is not the intended addressee, the reader is hereby notified that any consideration, dissemination or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. RCW 9.73.030 (1)(a)(b)(C); RCW 9.73.050; RCW 9.73.060 and RCW 9.73.080 This message is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for commercial e-mail (H.R.417 SECTION101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress. REMOVAL INSTRUCTIONS: This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes: 1) contact information, and 2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings. If this e-mail communication has reached you in error, or should you wish to be permanently removed from the mailing list, please return to the below listed address asking me to remove you to Luis Ewing, 15001 132nd Avenue East, (City of) Puyallup, The State of Washington [98374-9414] or call and leave a message with your E-Mail address and request to be removed at (253) 226-3741. Thank you!
    • hank klay
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 10, 2010
        d.hendrickson general dilevery seward alaska99664 would like any info on my sovergin right to travel..907.769.1345 thank you god bless

        To: oldright@yahoogroups.com