fraudulent emails

  • William Topel
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 10, 2010
      Group:

      What makes it bad is that those fraudulent emails targeted people in my Yahoo address book, but luckily, hopefully, most of those recipients didn't get the spam as the spam was rejected by most, hopefully all, of the ISP servers of those addresses.  I sent an email to Yahoo about this problem but have not heard back from them.

      Bill Topel

      http://www.freedomwriter.com
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/freedomwriter/sets
      http://www.myspace.com/alaskafreedomwriter
      http://www.winnercreektrail2009.shutterfly.com
      Registered RON PAUL Delegate.
      Anchorage, AK.

      LEGAL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
      This document along with any attachment(s) is intended only for the living soul or entity recipient named above. If you are not the intended recipient, as specified by the sender, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in relation to the contents of the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited, and commanded to destroy this document in its entirety, and notify the sender. Access to this document by any other person or entity is unauthorized. "All rights are reserved, Without Prejudice".