- A Short Spelling Lesson The last four letters in American ........ I Can The last four letters in Republican ...... I Can The last four letters in DemocratsMessage 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2010View SourceA Short Spelling Lesson
The last four letters in American ........ I Can
The last four letters in Republican ...... I Can
The last four letters in Democrats ..... Rats
You forgot one: the first three letters of Congress ...... CON
For proof, see:
/s/ Paul Andrew Mitchell, B.A., M.S.
Private Attorney General, 18 U.S.C. 1964
http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm (Home Page)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm (Support Policy)
http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm (Client Guidelines)
http://www.supremelaw.org/support.guidelines.htm (Policy + Guidelines)
All Rights Reserved without PrejudiceOn Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 6:49 PM, FRANK E MEDINA <frakor@...> wrote:FRAkor International, LLCFrank MedinaTel/Fax (206) 325-12021122 East Pike #730Seattle, WA 98122
Subject: Fw: A Norman Rockwell moment
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 12:16:12 -0700
A Norman Rockwell moment
These are possibly the 5 best sentences you'll ever read:
- You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity.
- What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
- The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.
- When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is the beginning of the end of any nation.
- You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Political Science 101
A Short Spelling Lesson
The last four letters in American........I Can
The last four letters in Republican......I Can
The last four letters in Democrats.....Rats
End of Lesson
Test to follow in November