Adrian Salbuchi: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 4TH OF JULY AND I'LL BE ON THE JEFF RENSE SHOW...

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Adrian Salbuchi <arsalbuchi@...>
      Date: Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 4:43 PM
      Subject: HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 4TH OF JULY AND I'LL BE ON THE JEFF RENSE SHOW...
      To: Adrian Salbuchi <arsalbuchi@...>

      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      First of all a Very Happy Independence Day for those of you who are US Citizens.

      Don’t forgot, Destiny is challenging us all in our respective country to wage a Second War of Independence against an insidious planetary enemy …!

      I would also like to mention that I will be on the Jeff Rense Talk Show next Monday 5th July 2010 at 8 PM Pacific Time (US), to talk about the Deepwater Horizon and updating  on what we believe the Global Power Elite is up to.

      You can listen in on Jeff Rense’s great website www.rense.com.

      Kind regards to all.

      Adrian

      Watch these videos….

      THE WELL FROM HELL (27Jun10):

      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6TEtRpQ4zU

      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgLucVrCVs

      2010 Forecast – Transition from Globalization to World Government 15-Dic-2009

      Part One:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktQSLgu4n4

      Part Two:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r6sy8q79uA

      Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXzvS2G8Tuw