Re: DEEPWATER HORIZON: "THE WELL FROM HELL" - "EL POZO DEL INFIERNO" - Informe de Adrian Salbuchi

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2010
      Link: THE WELL FROM HELL:

      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6TEtRpQ4zU

      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgLucVrCVs

      Dear Adrian,

      Excellent presentation, good friend.

      Let's apply a little common sense to this situation, shall we?

      Like you, I am not a geologist, marine biologist or petroleum engineer.

      Nevertheless, common sense tells me that, if the oil is gushing forth
      from a damaged well head, THE WORST thing to do is to inject
      extremely toxic solvents at the ocean floor, to prevent that crude oil
      from rising to the surface.

      I may be totally wrong on this point;  HOWEVER, oil is lighter than water,
      and allowing it to rise to the surface would make it that much easier to skim
      into recovery tankers, while the best permanent solutions can be devised.

      But, the obvious criminal negligence that caused the blow-out in the first place
      leads to the next terrible point:  this was evidently NOT an accident, but
      a deliberate and premeditated attack on the USA, their ocean shores
      and their People.

      Unlike 9/11, where the guilty parties were very "well" hidden (pardon the pun),
      the parties guilty of this crime are out there in the wide open for the whole
      world to see.

      Any U.S. President with a modicum of grey matter would have ordered
      the U.S. Coast Guard to arrest those guilty parties immediately, and
      to enlist oil recovery experts from around the world to intervene
      immediately with appropriate measures.

      Yes, criminal negligence is a crime.  Duh!

      A little bit of prayer from people around the world would also be
      a very good idea, but Obummer is not the kind of "person" to call
      for such remedies either, enthralled as he is with the occult
      and the man in his mirror every morning.

      If BP has unleashed unholy hell from middle earth, it may just be
      that the Most High is the ONLY ONE with sufficient Power to
      stop this catastrophe from destroying the whole planet.

      So, why aren't we petitioning Him with our whole hearts,
      and our whole souls, and with our whole minds?

      http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2022:34-40&version=NIV

      Now, there's a permanent solution!

      The hardest part of this prayer is accepting His decision
      to commence destroying Mystery Babylon's minions
      while each of us is still alive to witness the destruction.

      It would be His ultimate decision to fracture the continental USA right down the middle,
      so stubbornly unfaithful were the American People when confronted with the Truth
      of American war crimes around the world for many decades now.

      "They had no love for the truth!"

      And so, the true children of God have nothing to worry about, knowing as they do
      that their Father in Heaven would never abandon them to hell's unholy contagion.

      On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 7:00 PM, Adrian Salbuchi Priv.2 <salbuchi@...> wrote:

      Movimiento por la Segunda República Argentina (MSRA)

      Argentine Second Republic Movement
       Boletín de Prensa Press Bulletin 28 de junio de 2010 / 28th June 2010

      “DEEPWATER HORIZON” OIL RIG:

      THE WELL FROM HELL

      _____________________________________

      EL POZO DEL INFIERNO

      ENGLISH

      The Deepwater Horizon False Flag Event (Trigger No. 8 in my "12 Triggers Driving the Transition from Globalization to World Government" video of 15December2009) threatens to explode into an unprecedented catastrophe of planetary proportions...  Watch this new video!!

      Link: THE WELL FROM HELL:

      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6TEtRpQ4zU

      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbgLucVrCVs

      CASTELLANO

      La explosión y posterior hundimiento de la plataforma petrolífera "Deepwater Horizon" operada por British Petroleum (BP) y Halliburton, pareciera ser uno de los disparadores desestabilizantes para transicionar del mundo de la Globalización hacia el Gobierno Mundial...  Vea el video!!

      Link: EL POZO DEL INFIERNO

      Parte 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeUglyM72p4

      Parte 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZkN9frRWpA

      Adhesiones a: arsalbuchi@....

      COLABORACIONES VIA “PAY-PAL” A:  info@...

      HELP US TO INVESTIGATE AND INFORM, VIA “PAY-PAL” A:  info@...

      Adrian Salbuchi

      www.asalbuchi.com.ar  -  arsalbuchi@...

      ORIGINAL MID-DECEMBER 2009 VIDEO (See Trigger No. 8) / VIDEO ORIGINAL DE MEDIADOS DE DICIEMBRE 2009 (Ver Disparador No. 8):

      Castellano:

      Previsiones para 2010: Transición desde la Globalización hacia el Gobierno Mundial 15Dic09

      Parte 1:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc6zBeDawSI

      Parte 2:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwyMp1Edld0

      Parte 3:      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIz4sm-Rxlk

      Inglés:

      2010 Forecast – transition from Globalization to World Government 15-Dic-2009

      Part One:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktQSLgu4n4

      Part Two:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r6sy8q79uA

      Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXzvS2G8Tuw