Support this (be)cause

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      Sent: Tue, March 9, 2010 8:01:48 PM
      Subject: Support this cause

      Subject: Support

      I usually don't pass along these "add your name" lists that appear in my email, but this one is too important.

      This one has been circulating for months. Please, keep it going!

      To show SUPPORT for Obama's health care reform, please go the end of the list and
      add your name to the rapidly growing list below and send it on to your entire e-mail list.

      Type your name to show your support:
      1. Nancy Pelosi
      2.