Re: We Need Your Help: Supreme Law Firm Launches Campaign to Ratify the "Correct Constitutional Amendment"

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2010
      Many thanks, Ed, for your supportive comments below.

      Correctly classifying all Americans has very far-reaching legal and political
      consequences, in our professional opinion.  And, removing all vestiges
      of racial discrimination is a paramount concern of my office, as well,
      if freedom is truly to become the birthright of all Americans.

      Just as one salient example, our research and litigation have now proven
      that the term "U.S. Individual" on IRS Form 1040 legally includes ONLY
      federal citizens and resident aliens (read "the living, breathing human
      variant of "United States person" as defined at IRC 7701(a)(30)).

      Moreover, those forms MUST be executed "under penalties of perjury".

      IRS is now implicated in suborning perjury (18 U.S.C. 1622)
      by extorting
      State Citizens to execute Forms 1040!

      Insofar as most Americans are either "natural born State Citizens",
      or naturalized federal citizens who enjoy the "Right of Election" --
      to switch their status to State Citizens, all who choose the latter status
      need to know that they cannot honestly execute Form 1040
      "under penalties of perjury".

      There are many other applications of this knowledge, most broadly
      the realization that all Federal MUNICIPAL laws do NOT apply
      to State Citizens, not even in the slightest degree.  The Federal
      Privacy Act comes to mind, because the term "individual" is defined
      exactly the same way in that Act!

      There are many other examples -- too many even to summarize here.

      Thank you, again, for your intellectual and moral support.

      Cc:  The Internet (widely)

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13