Re: YouTube.com: Rev. James David Manning announces Obama Treason Trial May 14-19, 2010, offers proof Obama was CIA operative, used Columbia Univ. as a cover

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2010
      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
      To: supremelaw@...
      Cc: press@...; religious@...; business@...
      Sent: Tue, March 2, 2010 7:50:53 PM
      Subject: Re: YouTube.com: Rev. James David Manning announces Obama Treason Trial May 14-19, 2010, offers proof Obama was CIA operative, used Columbia Univ. as a cover

      >  WOW----this is big---is it true---will the good Reverend be dead, before the trial
      >   ---or will Obama manage
       to squash it?

      Rev. Manning says he has the proof, and
      I really do not think that Manning would be lying
      about this.

      It would be my "best guess" that he's
      getting lots of help -- particularly by
      disgruntled ex-CIA employees who
      obtained access to the CIA's own
      files on Obama aka Barry Soetoro
      e.g. on his junkets to Pakistan.

      Evidently, Manning has spoken with lots of
      people in and around Columbia University
      who would, and should, have had SOME
      kind of contact with Barry at the time
      we have been told he was a student there.

      And, when you hear Manning speak about
      his own professional and pastoral history,
      also in and around Columbia University,
      he is also speaking from direct experience --
      i.e. the direct experience of never having heard
      any mention of Barry at any time during that entire period,
      spanning at least 12 YEARS.

      Man, oh man, the backlash against the CIA
      could be enormous, particularly if all of Manning's
      allegations turn out to be true.

      First, the CIA takes out JFK -- to further
      their own illegal and immoral global strategic
      objectives.

      Can you say "megalomania" -- a mental disorder
      marked by feelings of personal omnipotence and grandeur
      ?

      After that, they perpetrate black ops all over the planet,
      to de-stabilize democratically elected governments in
      foreign countries that don't buy into the New World Order,
      specifically by targeting their leaders with covert assassinations.

      Then, they "joint venture" with the Mossad
      to perpetrate 9/11, which has now been
      exposed as an extremely well planned --
      and well executed -- inside job.

      Their own creation -- Al Qaeda --
      turns out to be a renegade mob of
      State-sponsored terrorists extorting
      the surrender of foreign governments
      to corrupt world bankers, using massive
      infusions of cash obtained from illicit trades
      in narcotics, diamonds and human body parts --
      with the help of the very same bankers
      to launder those funds, as needed.

      It appears to me that we are now seeing
      a much larger repeat of the run-up
      to Alcohol Prohibition;  only this time,
      the stakes are much higher for the
      world bankers who are laying claim
      this time to all of the world's resources, not
      just crude oil deposits, such as they are.

      Hey, with the CIA doing your dirty work
      for you, the energy cartel can sit back
      and foment plausible deniability 24/7.
      That was, by the way, the title of
      Mark Lane's book -- "Plausible Denial" --
      all about George H.W. Bush's involvement
      in the hit on Jack Kennedy in Dallas --
      read "Mr. CIA".

      The climax -- the deposition by a brainwashed
      CIA mind control slave, who tried to assassinate Fidel Castro --
      is utterly gripping.  Frank Sturgis and E. Howard Hunt
      were 2 of the 3 "hobos" arrested by Dallas Police
      as their freight train was leaving the crime scene
      not far from the picket fence behind the Grassy Knoll.

      Hunt confessed to JFK's murder, on his own death bed.

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13

      On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 7:06 PM, peter jones <pjweather@...> wrote:
      WOW----this is big---is it true---will the good Reverend be dead, before the trial---or will Obama manage
       to squash it?  Well nothing surprises me anymore. hope GOD is looking out for the good guy! I am told
       the prez has spent about 2 million keeping out of court on the ---eligibility thing. He ain't stupid---that's for
       sure. I am---picking up--that his I.Q is between 138 and 140. Anybody know?  regards  pj.