Re: Blair Holt

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2010

    ----- Forwarded Message ----
    From: Paul Andrew Mitchell <supremelawfirm@...>
    To: Chet E. Davis <Chet@...>
    Cc: SupremeLaw <supremelaw@...>
    Sent: Mon, January 18, 2010 9:45:33 AM
    Subject: Re: Blair Holt

    This has not passed yet has it?

    It can't "pass" because Obummer cannot sign
    any Acts of Congress, as required by the Constitution.
    He can't veto any Acts of Congress either!

    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/vieira/Obama.Stand.Up.Now.or.Stand.Down.htm

    He is legally impotent to exercise any of the powers
    and authorities vested in the Office of President
    of the United States of America.

    p.s.  Maybe this would be an opportune moment
    to inform various guns rights organizations that
    their members are most probably NOT "U.S. Individuals" --
    as such, they should NOT be executing Forms 1040
    "under penalties of perjury" as required by IRC 6065.

    See attached, and also these detailed explanations:

    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hicks/memo03.htm
    http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/hicks/memo04.htm

    Private Attorney General, Criminal Investigator and
    Federal Witness:  18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13, 1964(a)
    http://www.supremelaw.org/index.htm
    http://www.supremelaw.org/support.policy.htm
    http://www.supremelaw.org/guidelines.htm

    All Rights Reserved without Prejudice

    On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 9:35 AM, Chet E. Davis <Chet@...> wrote:

    Paul,

    This has not passed yet has it?

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

     The snopes link below did not work for me so I copied and pasted it.  It does not mention anything about tax forms.

    Gun owners... look what's on the 2010 tax return
    The American  public had better wake up.  This is about as scary as it  gets.  Talk about a slippery slope.

           VERIFIED  - TRUE by snopes.com
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

    As  if we didn't have enough to get upset about!  If  you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!
    It  begins.... more Freedom gone... the right to protect  yourself and your family gone!  Now ALL GUNS must  be listed  on your next (2010) tax return!

     Senate Bill SB-2099 will require  us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns  that you have or own.

    It  will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.

     This bill was introduced on  February 24, 2009, by the Obama staff.  BUT, this  bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the  new law becomes effective!  This is an amendment to  the Internal Revenue Act of 1986.  This means that  the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate  voting on it at all.  Trust Obama?  You must  be kidding!

    The  full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate  homepage: www.senate.gov <http://www.senate.gov/> .  You can find the  bill by doing a search by the bill number,  SB-2099.  You know who to call; I strongly suggest  you do...  Please send a copy of this e-mail to every  gun owner you know.
    Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in  House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale  Act of 2009:

    Obama's Congress is now starting  on the firearms confiscation bill.  If it passes,  gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully  comply.

     It  has begun... Whatever Obama's "Secret Master Plan" is...  this is just the 'tip of the iceberg!'

    Very Important for you to be  aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House.  This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of  Sale Act of 2009.

    Even gun shop owners didn't know  about this because the government is trying to fly it  under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as  usual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill  before signing and approving it!

    To  find out about this - go to any government website and  type in HR 45 or Goggle HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm  Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009.  You  will get all the information.

    Basically this would make it  illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY  pistol unless:  1) It is registered  2) You  are fingerprinted  3) You supply a current Driver's  License  4) You supply your Social Security  number  5) You will submit to a physical &  mental evaluation at any time of their choosing

    Each update change or ownership  through private or public sale must be reported and  costs $25.  Failure to do so you automatically lose  the right to own a firearm and are subject up to a year  in jail.

    There is a child provision  clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access  provision...  Gun must be locked and inaccessible to  any child under 18.  They would have the right to  come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely  away from accessibility to children and fine is  punishable for up to 5 years in prison.
    If  you think this is a joke - go to the website and take  your pick of many options to read this.  It is long  and lengthy.  But, more and more people are  becoming aware of this..  Pass the word along.   Any hunters in your family pass this along.

    This is just a "termite"  approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming  of our society to the point we have no defense - chip  away a little here and there until the goal is  accomplished before anyone realizes it.

    This is one to act on whether  you own a gun or not..