Re: From Birther Bruce

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2009

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Westcott2006@...
      To: Westcott2006@...
      Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 10:32:27 EST
      Subject: From Birther Bruce

      I cannot understand why this "president", knowing full well of the international controversy and national concern regarding his actual, factual place of birth, doesn't just come out and address this issue armed with conclusive proof of.........his birth!

      It is bad enough that we cannot get a real name, school grades, or a certified passport from this guy.

      This is, after all, a Constitutional question issue for this Constitutional lawyer/professor to fully address square on - like a man that the Commander-In-Chief is supposed to be.

      My questions are: 1) Why doesn't someone in the kiss-up, chicken-ass White House Press Corps ask the question of the president directly (What? you won't be invited to state dinners?), and 2) what is the deal about not closing at least this chapter of a failed and deceptive presidency, and doing so right now?

      "Birther" Bruce Westcott
      Do You Want The Truth?

      Note to everyone: This is the very first response that I received regarding this post:

      "Bruce, this turd was never a law professor, don't be fooled by this sycophant media. He lectured a law discussion class once a week at the University of Illinois in Chicago.
      I don't know the status of his law license, but his wife Michelle let her license expire, so she wouldn't be brought up on malfeasance charges by the Illinois Bar.

      We have a criminal for our president, he should either show proof of birth, or leave by way of a trial with every co- conspirator swinging."

      Rick

      On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 8:15 AM, Supreme Law Firm <paulandrewmitchell2004@...> wrote:
      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/subpoena/letter.to.consul.general.htm

      Answer to SUBPOENA is now PAST DUE:

      http://www.supremelaw.org/cc/obama/third.circuit/subpoena/

      That Obama is an "officer of the United States"
      assumes facts not in evidence.  18 U.S.C. 912:

      Criminal Investigator and Federal Witness: 18 U.S.C. 1510, 1512-13